Breakfast /Dinner

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Made French Toast with fresh eggs, and applied Creamy Peanut Butter and Aunt Jemima on them.
Making Carnitas in the Crockpot will be making some Crispy edges as I will set them to broil on a cookie sheet for a few minutes.
20220416_100621.jpg
20220416_100335.jpg
20220416_133219.jpg

Are we still allowed to say Aunt Jemima or the just original pic of her has been outlawed? Looks awesome!

Boy, that is a combination of flavors. Never would have thought of carnitas with peanut butter, maple syrup French toast. If you say it’s good, I’ll believe you. I wish I understood why Aunt Jemima is racist. From what I’ve read, she was famous and well thought of during her time. Another thing, where have all the “white” people gone. Has America run out of caucasians? I haven’t seen one on tv commercial in ages.

Boy, that is a combination of flavors. Never would have thought of carnitas with peanut butter, maple syrup French toast. If you say it’s good, I’ll believe you. I wish I understood why Aunt Jemima is racist. From what I’ve read, she was famous and well thought of during her time. Another thing, where have all the “white” people gone. Has America run out of caucasians? I haven’t seen one on tv commercial in ages.
Lol, the Carnitas was for dinner..

It looks great but I’m not a peanut butter fan either. No peanut butter and jelly sandwich for me. But I do like a Reese cup.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom