Bull-Pacs or other recommendations????

Wapiti

Anyone use a Bull-Pac? Pro's Con's? Any other recommendations for a good Back Pack. I'm in the market for a new pack. I would like one I can use for packing meat as well as carrying gear for back packing trips.

Friend of mine had a new one last year, he helped pack out 2 bulls with it. After seeing how slick it worked I plan on picking one up, even though I've got 4 perfectly good packs here at home. That thing is very light & strong. I highly reccomend it. elknut1

I bought one a couple of months ago for an upcoming moose hunt. It is a real solid piece of equipment. Everybody I know that has one, says it's hands down the best pack frame they've ever used. Once you get your hands on one, you'll see how sturdy it is.

I bought one, and I'm disapointed it's comfy and all but put a lot of weight in it and it sucks, Theres NOT enough weight put on your Hips, its all on the shoulders. Russ

I have one and love it. I do not know what Deerlover Russ has adjusted it. But I have packed out 7 elk out with mine and have had no problems and it was very comfortable. Two of my friends each have bought one and love them. I have nothing but good to say about them for packing out meat.

If you plan on hunting with this pack on. You will need to make some adjustments. The metal pings against the brush. Will have to put some fleese on it.

TheHunt

I just bought a Kelty Freighter Frame and pack from Sportsmans Warehouse. I love this thing. Looked at the Bull-Pac frame and pack at the Portland Sportsmans Show and although nice, I too felt it was a little short in frame. Felt that it would have a tendency to load the weight onto your shoulders more than a person would want. Back to my Kelty. This thing is made for hauling! Also very comfortable. Have a look at it and I think you'll agree that it is what you're looking for. Have packed my last 5 deer/3 elk on my back, and wish I'd had this pack for those jobs. Couesbitten/Scott

My brother and I both have one and love them. We can load all of our gear on them and they work great.

We had 125 lbs on it last fall and it held up fine. That is a lof of weight with any pack frame but the bull pack did great.

Small enough to throw your day pack on or to get to an area with your sleeping gear and yet strong enough for the heaviest of loads. Highly recommended and they have a lifetime guarantee.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom