Bull Riding Cowgirl

Saw that…. I mean if she can ride the bulls the boys are riding good for her. From the video clip 1.2 seconds on a juniors bull doesn’t really make it look like she is an up and comer. They couldn’t find a clip of an actual ride? Kinda seems like a feel good fluff story

Saw that…. I mean if she can ride the bulls the boys are riding good for her. From the video clip 1.2 seconds on a juniors bull doesn’t really make it look like she is an up and comer. They couldn’t find a clip of an actual ride? Kinda seems like a feel good fluff story
Quite a few YouTube videos out there showing her riding but I couldn't find one where she covered anything other than mutton busting when she was really little. She has a LONG ways to go before she could even compete at the average high school level.

Quite a few YouTube videos out there showing her riding but I couldn't find one where she covered anything other than mutton busting when she was really little. She has a LONG ways to go before she could even compete at the average high school level.
Newer to watching rodeo as I married into an old ranching family from AZ, but it’s a great sport, can’t say I’d want my daughters involved in bull riding though, after watching a few cowboys get rag dolled on bulls after getting KO’ed. What is crazier to me is how they are often back on a bull the next night. They are the definition of tough

Newer to watching rodeo as I married into an old ranching family from AZ, but it’s a great sport, can’t say I’d want my daughters involved in bull riding though, after watching a few cowboys get rag dolled on bulls after getting KO’ed. What is crazier to me is how they are often back on a bull the next night. They are the definition of tough
I tried it in my youth and my grandpa was a fairly successful bull rider. He was tougher than me but it took a few beat downs for me to figure that out. No way I would let me kids do it today.

She is so tiny----go figure.

Robb
In the 1920 and early 1930 a few woman rode broncs and I’ve seen a couple of pictures over the years of women on bull/steers.

Haven’t seen any female bull riders compete (until this article but quite often there are young women who compete in the Ranch Rodeo saddle bronc event. They have different gear and different rules but those horses still buck hard and some of those gals do as well as the guys.

If this kid from Oregon can make 8, let her ride……… but as someone else said, I wouldn’t encourage any of my daughters or granddaughters to take up that event.

I’m not buying it— the mechanical bull operators around here run it MUCH more slowly for the female riders than they do for me. And that’s a fact

I’m not buying it— the mechanical bull operators around here run it MUCH more slowly for the female riders than they do for me. And that’s a fact
Maybe, if enough want to ride, and the public enjoy’s their performance, they’ll have a fully female FPBR association.

Slower bulls kinda thing…… why not?

Bull riding is a purely entertainment event anyway, it’s not like roping and saddle bronc riding.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom