Bullet puller?

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
ANy suggestions on a good bullet puller. I currently have the Lyman and it just seems like it's a little too hard to get them out. Just curious if there is a better option out there.

It's always an adventure!!!

Hornady cam lock bullet puller is the best hands down. I love mine and it works awesome. The collets work great and don't mare the bullet. You wont be disappointed.

Funny you mention the Hornady. That was the first one I looked up online and all the reviews were good. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

RCBS Collett style has worked really good for me. Way better than the old "hammer" style that I used to use.

FH

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-11 AT 01:25AM (MST)[p]It will thread into your press just fine. Both the Hornady and rcbs are nice. Only reason I went Hornady is the top lever is much easier to lock down and adjust IMO.
Are you using the hammer style right now?

Yep. Using the hammer style. I watched a guy at a match using some sort of a vice puller and it looked much easier and safer. I think I may try and go with the RCBS if it will thread into my press. Thanks for the info.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom