Bullets/powder

REDDOG

Long Time Member
If anyone runs across some VV-N570 or Berger 338 cal 300 gr OTM or elite hunters please post here. Or if You have any you are willing to sell let me know. Thanks

I'll keep an eye out..Might get more scarce now that they are shutting down their Finland plant...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

This is getting redic, I've had backorders of backorders cancelled..Just throwing out a line for the above 338's and add 270 150gr hybrids and 30 cal 230 grain hybrids or OTM's to the list! If chit gets any worse i'll be slumming sierra's :)

I have some other scarce bullets if someone wants to do a trade, I have 7mm 180 hybrids and 168 hunting VLD's and some 162 Amax,6.5 140 hunting VLD's and 140 AMax.

I saw the .338's in the Sportmans Whearhouse in Puyallup Washington. Last week. Maybe try and give them a call

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom