Cabelas Champion Generators

SneakAttack

Very Active Member
Looking at the 3500 to 4000 watt generator. Read the reviews...mostly positive. Anyone have personal experience with them?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-16 AT 01:08PM (MST)[p]I have a 4000 watt generator from.Sam's Club. It is a Champion brand and it is a great generator. I've used it for 3 years.

We have had a Champion 4000 w/remote start for a couple years and it has worked fine so far. A bit noisy, but a 1/3 of the price of a similar Honda. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

I bought mine 6 years ago and it operates very nice. Starts on the 1st or 2nd pull even when cold outside. Bit noisy but not bad. Just keep the fuel fresh with additive and change the oil.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I paid 360.00 for mine and 4000 watts was will run my RV A/ C. Paying 2000.00 to get 2 Hondas that make 2000 each would make me cry more than once.

I have 2. The first about 5-6 years old and is a great generator. Runs flawlessly, every time.
Wife convinced me to upgrade to a remote start 2 years ago. Also works great. A bit heavier with the battery, but every bit as good as the first unit. I did have a module go bad about 1 year in, and champion replaced it under warranty with no questions.
Would definitely buy again.
Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom