Cabelas Outdoor Adventures

W

Wyomingben

Cabelas Outdoor Adventures, what do you guys think out it. Anyone ever used them? What hunt did you go on?

Thanks

WB

Cabelas, those buggers sent me a catalog with all their hunts and it started a fight at home. My wife hates Cabelas, cuz when I get a catalog all I do is drool.

Kind of like PME...pre mature ejac.......! I've never used them but I'll bet that their hunts are similar to GC's as far as quality and reputation.

Ben,

There are several outfitters here in our area that are affiliated with the Cableas team. As near as I know, they are all solid guys with ethics and good reputations. I've never been on one of their hunts, but the outfitters I know who work with Cabelas are all solid. I know one of the guys at Cabelas and he's honest and above board.

You'll pay a bit more for the hunt through Cabelas, but I think they do their homeowrk.

My dad's best friend went on a Caribou Hunt in the North West Territories booked through Cabelas in 2004. Top notch everything. Excellent hunt. Everything he expected and more. He told me he would definitely book a hunt through Cabela's again.

I've used them twice. Both times the hunts were very good, and the outfitters "performed as advertised." The general opinion of most is that Cabelas can access the better outfitters, and those outfitters are expected to produce game or Cabelas will move on to another outfitter that will.

I guided elk hunters for the "Challenge" camp in CO last year. Some of our clients were booked through Cabela's. I think they all had a good time with lots of elk seen. I'd bet the other hunts bought through Cabela's are good quality...Steve

I've used them once and a buddy of mine has used them 4 or 5 times. Be honest with them and tell them exactly what you are expecting and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

My hunt was a deer/antelope hunt in Wyoming about 5 years ago. One of my most enjoyable hunts ever.

My buddy has hunted Caribou, elk, whitetail, moose and goat.

As you know, there are some really fine outfitters on this site also.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom