Cache Moose Question

B

Big_DD

I am just interested to know now that the second season is over, who killed and who didn't. I know they only gave 9 total tags and that a couple members here had tags, myself included.

I know that 2Lumpy and myslef were both successful, did anyone else have any success or know of anyone who did?

I was hoping to see more moose posts after the second season but it seems like there haven't really been any from Utah.

I talked to the NR party that had the tag and am curious as how they did as well. I know the brother of the hunter is a member here, he was the one I talked to, I just can't rememebr his name.

I saw 9 bull moose last Saturday. Most very small. The largest one maybe 35 inches wide. Hopefully the cut in tags may improve quality some.
I saw a lot more bull moose that buck deer.

My bull is titled "My Utah Moose" in the general hunting section. It was posted a while back so it may be a couple pages in. 2Lumpys bull is in that section too, titled "Utah Moose" I believe.

I just went back and read your stories again. You both took awesome bulls for that unit. I had that tag last year and had a great time. I've been going through moose withdrawals this year. It's too bad we can't hunt moose more often.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom