california deer problem

RE: California deer problem

Maybe you could relocate them all to Antelope island, they'll be safe there.

RLH read the article again, Point Reyes is a NATIONAL PARK under Federal control. The Feds do not allow hunting in any of the National Parks. This includes any national park in your state or any other state.

RELH

Only in my great state of California could it cost $300 a deer to shoot them when clowns would stand in line to pay them to shoot them. I'll bet before a single deer gets shot they will blow alot of $3000 dollar a pop castrations. We are so stupid.

JB

WOW

I'LL BET THAT PI$$ES OLD KALI-CAT OFF,THEY'VE GOT TOO MANY DEER BUT CAN'T HUNT THEM!!!

MAYBE KALI-CAT CAN TURN THE STATE AROUND???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING MAYBE KALI CAT MIGHT HAVE TO CONTACT ARNOLD ON THIS ONE!!!

Sounds like a Government program alright! $4.5 million to kill 1,000 deer.

I agree RLH, but what are we to do? Can you imagine the press coverage on that? Dan Rather would come out of retirement to cover that story!

Steve

Thanks for posting that article and getting me really fired up!!!!! I loved the quote by that tree hugger ""I think it is being both cruel and insensitive to say just because they're not native we should kill them." Maybe they ought to transplant a few of them on his front lawn!!!!!!!!

California: A state dumb enough to pay $3,000 dollars to kill a deer when hunters will do it for free. Hell, I bet that #$%@#$%#@$%@#$% Gray Davis is behind it!!! I wish Arnold would stand up to these wanna be liberals!!!!!!!

The only bobcat reconsidering his Kalifornia citizenship!!!!!!!!!1

"Nothing is being hurt right now by the fallow and axis deer being there," said Elliot Katz, president of In Defense of Animals"............Thats what pisses me off about these treehuggers. They care nothing of facts or what will happen in the future. Gets my blood going hearing these idiots. They should take their cult and drink some coolaid. Make more room for the animals.

/Sounds like a problem to me. Why don't they just re-introduce a few wolves in the park to bring the population numbers to an acceptable level. It's working in Yellowstone.
Also why not trap a few of the excess non-hunted cougars in Calif. and turn them loose too.
Then take the money they save and nueter a few of the politicians, and tree huggers. Maybe they would worry about something other than hunting.

BEWARE KALI-CAT!!!

deerbedead HAS GOT A GOOD IDEA!!!

JUST HOPE YOU'RE NOT A POLITICIAN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHY IN KALI THEY HAVE ALL OF THE KALI-FORNICATED PROBLEMS,WE SURE AIN'T GOT PROBLEMS LIKE THAT HERE IN ALTAMONT!!!

Deerbedead;

Sounds like a great idea, Point Reyes is located in a county that is overrun with left wing bent wrist liberals. Might do the state some good to let them worry about the lions eating their poodles after they deplete the non-native deer.
If the lions take a few of the liberals, the rest might change their mind about how they voted to stop lion hunting in this state. But if I have my opinion, the eating of their poodles would upset them more then a few humans being attacked.

RELH

Good idea Slowbow. California could allow 10% of the tags to go to non-residents, for a slight upcharge of course. Say $20 for a resident tag and $1213 for non-residents. Of course 25% of the non-residents 10% would go to SFW. LMAO. Bonus points will be in force for the price of a lisence.

I think 15 to 20% is a bit more fair. What? Just heard that USO has contacted the Gov about taking the program over. They will settle (USO) for only 15% of the tags. Not bad.

The only problem is that George "USO" would and could fit right in with the locals at Point Reyes or even Bolinas area, would just have to get rid of that cowboy hat and put on a pair of shorts and flip-flops.

Brian

Brian;
you called that one right, but you forgot to mention that he would have to quit drinking beer and switch to a Napa Valley wine and start smoking wacky weed instead of his cigars.

RELH

Bessy,

Me Politishon??????? I can't even spell that word!!!!

The only bobcat waiting for a MM Spell Check!!!!!!!!!!

KALI-CAT

ARE YOU FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH???

I DON'T EXPECT ANY LIES EITHER CAUSE I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF BEST SINGS:IF THE SOUTH WOULD'OF WON WE'D OF HAD IT MADE???

B_F_E_

YOU KNOW I ONLY FINISH FIGHTS!!!

YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN NAME ONE TIME WHEN MY CAPS-LOCK STARTED A CAT FIGHT???

YOU BEEN SHEDDIN OR WHAT???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF B_F_E_ HAS STILL GOT THEM CITY DWELLERS STIRRED UP???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom