Calling all surgeons

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
I received an email from the Wyoming F&G today and they want you to remove the lymph nodes from your animal now and then send them into the F&G for study.

The email goes on to show you how to remove them for study.

Hell after this email I think I could be a surgeon and start a new career at 68.

So I am looking for a few women for test study nothing too serious but I will have to feel their boobs then we can talk about what needs to be done from there...LOL

I received an email from the Wyoming F&G today and they want you to remove the lymph nodes from your animal now and then send them into the F&G for study.

The email goes on to show you how to remove them for study.

Hell after this email I think I could be a surgeon and start a new career at 68.

So I am looking for a few women for test study nothing too serious but I will have to feel their boobs then we can talk about what needs to be done from there...LOL
My mind is a bit foggy on this, but many years ago, the AGFD send out kits to everyone who drew permits. I seem to recall it was a blood sample rather than body parts, however. It might have been the N. Kaibab deer hunt only, but that doesn't make sense since all kills there had to be checked out at G&F station anyway. ?‍♂️

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom