Can I withdraw Application?

Kelco

I drew NM unit 16A for archery elk. I put in for Boulder muzzle loader elk. Can I withdraw my application and just get points? At this point in time if I get drawn is my only option to turn in the tag? Thanks.

I have in the past canceled my application, then re done it point only for a similar reason, it will cost you a new application fee. As long as it is not too late you should be able to do it.

2015 Utah Big Game Application Guidebook:

March 19: Deadline for withdrawing your application

If you decide not to hunt, you can withdraw your online permit application at no cost until 11 p.m. MDT on March 19, 2015.
Please remember that the $10 application fee is not refundable.

-----

Kelco,

First off congratulations on drawing in NM. Secondly, at this point you will probably have to wait and see if you draw a tag on Boulder. If you draw you will be able to surrender it and get your point for this year and keep your current points.

I hope that helps.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

Kelco, unless you are at max points here in Utah, I can't imagine turning in the Boulder Muzzy tag if you draw it. That will probably be one of the best hunts this year in Utah.

I understand if there is a conflict with the other hunt's dates, or for financial reasons, but man, that'd be a tough tag for me to turn in...

Congrats on your archery tag..!! Good luck to you no matter what. :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I agree with BrowningRage. That would be a tough tag to turn in. Especially with the muzzleloader dates this year. Sounds like a great problem to have, too many tags.

I'm sitting on 15 points so I think my odds are on the lower end. Thanks for the help. Can't wait to chase Bulls in September.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom