Can you withdraw app?

105Coues

Does anyone know if you can withdraw your app or pass on a drawn tag for the year without losing all points? Changing jobs and not sure of time off.

But only if you applied individually. If you applied as a group, the whole group has to turn their tags back.

Grizzly

To get a refund you have to turn the tag back atleast 30 days prior to the hunt. They will keep a $25 "refund fee". You keep your points plus one for this year as stated above.

I know you can turn your tag in if you draw. And i believe that you have to pay the tag fee still and you will keep all your points.

I like this policy, but am glad more states don't do it because then even more guys would be applying everywhere.

Feels great to be sitting with 2 tags in pocket so early in the draw results period and have to even be thinking about this.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom