car thieves in Canada

There ya go. Take your guns, so the crooks with guns can take your cars. Leave your keys at the door so the crook doesn’t need to shoot you with his gun, his real gun, to take you key to the car.

And “you” don’t think it will happen the same way here?

When the left says they want to “Burn it down.” For hell sake believe them!

Really? I didn’t realize we were so sensitive here now. It’s car theft, no one died.
There ya go, spoken like a committed activist……… no one died, so what’s the problem.

I’ll tell you what the problem is,………. until your ox is getting gored………. what’s the problem……..

That is the problem?

By the way, where do you keep your keys……… asking for a guy from Toronto…… or possibly a city near you, since no one needs to die.

Man chill the F out. All I had said was Canada eh. No one said there was no problem, only that you’re obviously on your period and you made a big deal about a stupid joke that wasn’t even funny over a topic that isn’t sensitive enough to warrant a teenage girl style meltdown. This is a day ruiner for you isn’t it?

Ya…….fer sure, good thing we didn’t start out at 6 AM…… I’ll only be teen queen for another 5 hours. Let’s make a date to do this again this time fire me up closer 5 or 6 in the morning.

And…….. while you your setting to keys out, put the keys for the pick out too…….. no need dying over that piece of junk either.

I’ll lose the immature side of me and quit arguing with you now. I will add though that while I have nice vehicles I don’t think it’s worth dying over. Or killing for that matter. I do carry so I’m not saying something terrible couldn’t happen, I’d stand my ground, but no I don’t think my car or truck are worth dying/killing. I will also say that the gun laws in Canada are no joke and I hope we never have to see that happen here in the states EVER

I’ll lose the immature side of me and quit arguing with you now. I will add though that while I have nice vehicles I don’t think it’s worth dying over. Or killing for that matter. I do carry so I’m not saying something terrible couldn’t happen, I’d stand my ground, but no I don’t think my car or truck are worth dying/killing. I will also say that the gun laws in Canada are no joke and I hope we never have to see that happen here in the states EVER
I think totally different. In today’s world, stealing someone’s transportation is a terrible crime. I don’t care if it’s a bicycle, motorcycle, or car/ truck. There are people that depend on a bicycle to get to work , same as a car. No transportation no job. If someone is stealing your livelihood, you should be able to protect yourself. Shooting should be an option.

Defense of property is allowed in some states.

Thieves should be the ones to ponder if stealing stuff (and the likelihood of accompanying violence) is worth their lives.

My car keys are in my house. Come in uninvited and see what happens. I'll call 911 and tell them to send the cops and an ambulance/ coroner.

Well……. Obviously I’m immature too, so I’ll quit arguing too. I will add though, if your not going to shoot, why are you a carrier? To scare them away…….?. You’re gonna whip that bad boy out and put it up to his forehead and say, “the keys are over there but I’m not not going to kill you and I don’t want you to kill me, or any of my family, okay? You okay with that?.”

Yep…… you’re telepathic, you know he isn’t going to hurt you…….. because a government spokesman….. ya, the one that took your guns away, told you “he just want’s the car.” Take it from a teen queen, you don’t get the point. Canada and other countries like Australia have already gone down this road of restricting guns and that video are the direct consequence of their decision to do that. Now they are giving criminals free range to do what they want and doubling down in the concept every day, and that video is simply more evidence of that very thing. You say you “hope” it never happens here, if you open you ears and eyes, and don’t try to make Dad jokes about it, you would know full well there are huge forces in this Nation, the greatest Nation in modern history, is working their butts of, to collapse every system and “burn this Nation down, so they can remake it the way they want it. And you claim the video it isn’t sensitive enough to turn me into a transgender female. You made a Dad joke over a serious topic. I responded it was a joking kind of video/post. Your response was “Man chill the F out.”

Yep…… you’re our problem, you are the reason your hopes will not come to fruition. Left up to you, you’ll be setting our keys, next to the front door……sooner than later.

Yes, you sure are our problem.

I’ll be back early tomorrow, if your gonna ruin my day again, let’s not burn any daylight getting it down.

Oh boy! First of all you don’t know me so how would you know if people like me are the problem. Second, I don’t carry with the intent to use it but if I’m put in the situation where I had to use it. I never said I wouldn’t, I just said if I were to make a choice my truck isn’t worth a life. Maybe people like you are the problem? I don’t know you. I think there are a few types of people who are all the problem in this county. I know one thing for certain, people like myself are definitely NOT the problem.

In my 30 years in law enforcement I worked under 5 different sheriffs. The best sheriff of them all told me this one day.
Bob, the day they outlaw guns will be the day I become a outlaw and not give up my guns.
RELH

Some Might Wanna Listen To This Song & Believe!

We've Got PUSSSSIES In This Country That Don't Like It!

TOO F'N BAD!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom