CC Hit

You are the first to post results. Congrats. Just because you posted this I will now have to check card every 20 minutes. Thanks.

I do believe the LE Permits would be pulled first?

Sneekeepete?

Your wife got a Victoria's Secret book?

I'll bet she ordered a 35.00 item & it's gonna be Skimpy!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

If it didn't say Utah Buck Permit and my wife wasn't Pregnant I'd be inclined to believe you b-bop!

OWNED!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Lol pete!

Hopefully you planned the Pregnancy?

Around Deer season of course!!!

What'd you get SMACKDADDY?

B-Bop We planned around both elk, Mule Deer, and Whitetail season here in North Carolina where I am stationed. Matter of fact the new addition is supposed to be here any day! This week could end up great if I get my Son and an elk tag!

Cool Pete!

We'll just say You were using your head!:D

>B-Bop We planned around both elk,
>Mule Deer, and Whitetail season
>here in North Carolina where
>I am stationed. Matter of
>fact the new addition is
>supposed to be here any
>day! This week could end
>up great if I get
>my Son and an elk
>tag!

Man im in your shoes bud my lil girl will be here any day hope to draw a elk tag also hope its our year haha but ill be happy with just my first kid due date is May 27th but she has been to a 4cm the last two weeks need to take her offroading or something. Good luck

>she has been to a
>4cm the last two weeks

TMI.. Come on now this is a hunting site.

My Dad did too. $35. So far it looks like only the deer general tags are being hit. Or, none of the lucky Limited Entry guys are checking and posting. I believe the CWMU deer tags are $35 also, correct??

I cant beleave it my brother or my Dad drew a LE muzzy tag for wah. my brother had 2 points and my dad had 0, they used the same credit card. no joke. I hope it is not my dad he is 75 years old!

So Abiggerfish?

You're hoping Your Dad draws later on in Life when he hits his Prime?

Funny Bess
No my dad had a stroke and now is having a hard time walking, so if he did draw it he he is going to have a hard time getting up there. Joe

Sorry Abiggerfish!

Just couldn't understand your logic but now it makes perfect sense!

Hope He recovers soon!

Thanks Bess
He is getting better and I am hoping if he was the one that drew the tag I could put him on the back of the 4 Wheeler to get him up there.

I love my Cabelas Card, but I hate how it is 2-3days behind!

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I have a Cabelas Card too. My tag showed up adding the current balance and available credit together. It came up $280 short of my credit limit which is how I know I drew an elk tag. Try that and good luck.

Grizzly

I just got hit for 280.00!!!! Oquirrh Stansburry archery elk. 6 points!!! WOOOHOOO!!! My bro has hunted this the last 3 years and now I am gonna be the 4th. He killed a great bull last year. That has me even more pumped!!

For anyone that has used a debit card in the past for the draw. Are they normally slower than a CC card to show a charge?

It won't show up for a couple days, but you can call your bank and they will tell you your pending charges. Just called and found out I have $70 pending for my sister and brother-in-laws archery deer tags

Mine only came back $6.60 short. Which tag is that? Looks like I didn't even draw an archery deer tag and it was my first choice. Hopefully, I did something wrong.

No hits for me yet. But I know I got my deer tag :) Just thought I would rub it in a little ;)
I keep checking every couple of hours. So nice to have it on line now. It was such a pain to have to call it and ask the gals if I got a hit.

So if you bank with America First how do you find out if your card has been "HIT"?

River call up any of america first's numbers and say "member services" you will give your acc. info and pin, then you will be put on hold and one of those sweet girls will say you have pending charges or they say nothing and give an evil laugh! Luckily I got one of the sweet ones!

Hey I did get hit !!!!! I notices a 353.00 dollar with draw that wasn't posted up . I called the bank and ask what it was. It is a 280.00 hit a 35.00 hit and another 35.00 hit. I am a lifetimer so I wont show a hit .
So it looks like my 20 year old son got a Fish Lake archery bull tag. woot woot
Two of my other kids got deer tags.
Gona go scouting this weekend . ;) Haha

I got hit last night for book cliffs archery deer. today my son got hit for rifle elk wasatch. we should draw this year for deer in wyoming. it sounds like we are going to have a lot of fun this fall.

Archery SJ Elk. And it looks as though someone in the family drew a coveted NE Region Rifle deer tag. Good luck to you all

Looks like I might have the Range Creek Bighorn Sheep, and my son has the SJ Premium Bear. Sounds like a busy fall.

I got hit for three of the Northern Bucks & Bulls combo. Me, dad, and my brother.

I am totally pumped to go on an old style camp with the whole family again. We haven't gone in a few years, but now we all got the same tag we know when we will all be hunting!

Noshot,

How many points did you spend on that tag? I applied for the same one, but haven't got a hit yet. I thought this would be the year.

WYmoose

Had a hit for our 70 which was our 2 deer tags, but now I have no pending charges has anyone had this happen? I over 1500 in balance so funds are not an issue just wondering if anyone has had this happen. I am very confused right now....

Thanks in advance

I also have had the same problem. I had a charge of $70 dollars for mine and my wife's deer tag and then all of the sudden the charge went away leaving me scratching my head. I am glad I am not the only one.

My son and I had a $70.00 charge too, but it still remains, and we are lifetime license holders. I sure wish ours would go away. Ha Ha

On that note are there any other lifetime licenses holders who got charged this year. It's the first year this has ever happened to us. And does anyone know the Fallon Nev. number a person would have to call to get this straightened out?

10.jpg

MD1.jpg

4.jpg

44.jpg

6-2.jpg

PC091147copy2.jpg

47.jpg

1-6.jpg

Well good luck to those of you who draw one of the above critters.

Have a great hunt. BB

Noshot,

Thanks for the info. I am sitting on 6 as well. According to odds over the past few years and an increase in tags this year, I thought that would be enough to draw. I'll keep my fingers crossed on a hit still.

My card was also hit last night for a LE elk tag and 2 general deer tags. This morning, the deer charges are gone. I am hoping that they didn't change their mind. Those deer tags were for my wife and son - his 1st big game hunt.

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting.

Jon
www.HuntersTrailhead.com

My charges were gone too. I checked the regular balance and it reflected that they just went from "pending" to approved. Check your final balance.

Hey JDC,

I am still waiting for the $508 to hit my card !!!!! Both my boys drew the General deer tag. Can't wait although I think I now have ulsers and carpal tunnel for checking the stupid CC activity on my account.

My card has not been officially hit yet but if I take and subtract my available balance from my limit I'm showing a difference of $105 bucks. Looks like I will be going on my general season dream hunt with my wife and my boy on his first ever big game hunt.

400bull

Looks like I get to do all my hunting in one season this year. $80 hit on my card last week. Looks like I will be doing the buck/bull combo hunt. This is my first time putting in for this hunt, not sure how I feel about only getting to hunt one season.

Mine actually posted on the 21st for Book Cliffs deer. I am guessing they hit it on the 20th but it didn't show on my end until the 21st. Haven't heard of anyone being hit this week, though.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom