CC HIT

I KNOW ITS CRUEL!!!

BUT ON CERTAIN OCCASIONS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE PI$$ED ME OFF!!!

I HAVE GOT WITH THEIR BETTER HALVES & MADE EARLY PURCHASES FOR EXACT AMOUNTS!!!

GO AHEAD!!!

TELL ME WHAT A DIRTY SUM BEACH I AM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

so cc hit??? are we talkin montana, idaho, wyoming, colorado, new mexico, mexico, or arizona???? dont get me excited sayin its utah.

My CC was just hit at about 12:45 today........

........oh wait, thats because I bought lunch.

It's Bush's fault!!!

I'm not buying it.. And as for you bobcat, your a sick man ha ha, I will have to try that.......

ya, just pullin some chains, figured i'd start it 1st for once.

bobcat, that is cruel , and funny as all get out, how many let you get that close to the better halves ?

but really the old man did draw montana.....funny thing though...he forgot to tell ME that he even put in....dirtbag.

I got a big hit today, and then realized that I had filled my truck with gas earlier, thus the $130 charge.....
Damn fuel!!!!!!

Gotta be getting close though!!!
Good luck everyone!

what would an $80 charge be?.....I only used this one on Utah Bucks nd Bulls draw... bank was closed..I can wait til when they open!
rackmaster

How sad....only 1 guy drew a Utah tag....cantkillathing...

RACK---you being a non-ressy for utah draw....$80 isn't even in the mix...that is screwy?

Robb

I"ve got a card I only use for the draws,
So I called and checked for pending charges,
There were NONE. And I Know the archery deer
tag is coming, I would say nothing has happen yet.

Anyway, Good luck to all of ya!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-08 AT 10:45AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-08 AT 10:45?AM (MST)

Haven't any of you been on the DWR website?
The big game draw has been postponed until
May 7th due to "system errors" withnew software :(

I got an error from my bank saying I have exceeded the maximum allowed logins at 5,789 for a 1 hour period!
Should start anytime.. good luck guys!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

My friend said his Dad's card was hit this morning for non-resident general deer! Good luck to all!

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom