CCHIT!!!!!

littlebighorn

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-15-13 AT 12:55PM (MST)[p]SUPER PUMPED!!!

$74.01 EddieBauer

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MRS. in that new outfit!!!!

LB, congrats on your wife's new duds. Hang in there, they should be hitting cards for a few days. I'm crossing my fingers for you. By the way, I'm heading up to ARRO on July 12th.

Good deal Paul!

I will try to get in sheep shape, regardless. My old body needs it and my son wants to drag me to the Windrivers again!

LBH, you got my heart pumping when i seen your post....still plenty of time before all cards are hit...i think this is YOUR year

Damn Rick!!

I got all excited for ya from the title....

Looking like slim and none on a D-Ram tag for me as I am still showing a -$7.56 balance on my Cabela's card this early morning.

Hey if any of you know someone that drew Rocky Ram/BARETOP, I am up there this wknd hiking around----love to share intel with them if they can come up.

Outta here in like 1/2 an hour.

Hang in there Rick----

Robb

The Cabelas card is very frustrating takes forever to post transactions.I have to call just to see if there is a pending charge.Guess i shouldn't complain i could always just wait for the results to post on the website.

You just gave me a heart attack!
Your wife better look damn fine in that outfit if her charge put you over your credit limit and your Sheep tag was declined! LOL

Come on Rick, we're pulling for you!

Paul,
Keep us posted on your ARRO adventure.
I'll never forget the day we met at the gas pumps in Wellington. You just looked like a sheep hunter! haha

Zeke

CCHIT means CHIT!
I DID NOT DRAW AGAIN!
That means out of maybe 300 people who started in my point pool
I am all that is left! CHIT!

I guess somebody needs to be last! The draw-Gods figured it might as well be you! LOL
You'd better not die between now and next year bro!

We had a few permits that were "fur-shur" deals and we didn't get a single one of them! Our luck seems to be about the same as yours this year.
Pure chchchcit!
Zeke

Rick,

I'm feeling for you buddy. I really thought this was going to be your year. I guess your sheep is going to live one more year and throw one more growth ring. He may even hide out in the park until next year so no one else can find him. If I know you, I'm sure you'll spend some time this fall helping some lucky soul who drew a tag.

Kyle,

I too remember well our chance meeting. We must have the sickness pretty bad when we start spotting each other in public. I'll keep you up to speed on my ARRO hunt. I can hardly wait!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom