Cheap entertainment

Onthehoof

Oh my hell. Saturday morning my family and I were out front playing in the yard when a UPS man was delivering a package to my neighbor. Suddenly we hear a dog barking and the UPS man sprinting from the neighbors front door with their teeny tiny and old dog on his heels until he jumped into his truck. The neighbor was right behind them and scooped up the dog and took him inside. Then she came back out and was asking the UPS man why he was going to keep the package he had attempted to deliver. The man got out of the truck and was yelling that he did not have to deliver the package once the dog engaged him. She was telling him if he would have not run away that way old and super small dog would not have chased him. Oh it was funny. After the incident our neighbor was telling us how funny it was and that she had the video on her doorbell camera. I wanna see that again! It was so funny. Oh and my little daughter named one of her stuffed animals Muckle and another one Fuckle. Just thought I would share this for laughs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom