Chef

Good morning Gents!
I am still around and am able to come here to drool over big trophies every now and again. Life is good, married now, travelling a lot for work. Still going on every deer, elk, and sheep hunt I can even though tags aren't usually mine.

There was a time when my account was deleted during some revamp and I had to re-join.

I hope you old school Monster Muley guys are doing well and everyone is healthy while hitting the outdoors.

Thanks for thinking of me. I think about you guys too. Time flies!

Bobcatbess! Any high-altitude tune ups recently? Things have progressed from quads to side-by-sides haven't they?

I've got some good recipes and even better techniques for cooking wild game. If anyone has used a pressure cooker to stew elk, man what a difference that makes.

I'll make sure to document my next cook and share.

Bobcatbess! Any high-altitude tune ups recently? Things have progressed from quads to side-by-sides haven't they?

I've got some good recipes and even better techniques for cooking wild game. If anyone has used a pressure cooker to stew elk, man what a difference that makes.

I'll make sure to document my next cook and share.
I’ll be paying close attention to the elk stew recipe Chef, if make has much difference I may go back to elk hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom