Christmas songs

I was looking for Christmas songs and saw this by John Lennon. I saw it had 19 million views so I checked it out. What the heck???

LMBO

[/im
g][/URL]

Eel, You are normally a positive chap. That video is things I lived through yet does not raise Happy Cheer to me.
I recall Burl Ives and many others like Jim Reeves at Christmas.

But allow me to offer this video that is slow but increases upon Humor:

Jagerdad :)

Yes, Sure, OK... Modern Version has more sound and Hollywood Images. Yet, where were you and Nicholas Cage + Hollywood's Music...?

Here is what kept the song alive into future generations of Cowboys and technically, Historical Music Artists.

May sound BORING to your ears in 2019 yet is is a true American basic. We ought to chew on this post. (If you watch TV, record all of the "Death Valley Days" Shows and denote: The Old Ranger.

I wrote to much.

Jagerdad :)

I play this the night before.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

With all of our Ages, Backgrounds, youths, I offer the below where in Christmas Spirits Hits us deep inside, full of Joy no one can trash.:
Dear Mr. Eel. You found my soft spot. I have many. Every time I drive in Wyoming, I seriously wonder where his ashes blow. Suddenly, I see Antelope and much more. He is there, forever. Thank you Eel.
Dear Elk. I enjoyed the Saxophone. Your singer (a Great entertainer)? is small compared to any single lady in my NOTEWORTHY BELOW. Each and every Lady Below (Young Gal) could be seductive. Its a matter of Inner Class and truly being, a good Girl.
---Class in your Hearts, may begin here....No Hot Flashy loud, near nude etc...--- Just listen to our Noteworthy Ladies.??Most Men are Supposed to Provide for a Family. They Especially Guard their Daughter(s) from young Men. Yet it is our Females whom do the Providing and their Bodies are like a Factory. Same as with their emotions. Be it as it may, I offer you NOTEWORTHY, a Group of 9 young Ladies. You can find their main page with little effort and compose an album of music for your own Home.?Just watch this and try to keep up. If you cry, as I did, you may be a Loving Daddy.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lonsmYxVow??

Gee Jager, that was a tear jerker. A Random Act....it reminds me of South Sixty Five, a group of guys my daughter knows. The lead singer Stephen Parker sang at her wedding in 1992. They made a couple albums but never really took off. Here's one of their songs "A Random Act of Senseless Kindness"

Eel, That was fantastic. I am often misunderstood in my posts. This is true but here is what I try for. It is to have folks ponder more and get to a higher platform of the topic. This post does just that. It was entitled Christmas Songs and it transformed into a higher level, a Level of: A Christmas SPIRIT.
Eel, your group back in 1998 gave us now in 2019 what the Christmas SPIRIT means if kept alive all year."A Random Act of Senseless Kindness".

Jagerdad :) Merry Christmas :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom