Civil War...

oneaway

Very Active Member
Today is the day, college football fans! Oregon beats Oregon St. 52-21, and will go on to play for their first ever National Title!! Wow, what a great day! GO DUCKS!! What does everyone one else think?

Well I'm a HUGE Oregon State fan, and went to the game this year. Good game overall. Did come up short, but give Oregon credit. College Gameday was really really good. Erin Andrews even looks better in person than on TV, and you cant hardly beat that.

Both teams played up to the game! It was a fun one to watch. One more game for the Ducks, then it's wait for next year! Neither team is losing much offense, so we'll wait and see what is in store for the Oregon teams!

Big Duck fan here, glad to see they pulled it off. First time ever undefeated season and trip to Natty! thats great. Not sure they have what it takes to beat Auburn but there is always hope.

BTW, im looking for tickets if anyone has any.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer
Havalon Knife Dealer

Orion23, I found some online, but they a stupidly high priced right now! Have got ahold of some season ticket holders, but that's a tough road to, since the University is only allowed 17,000 tickets! If I hear anything I'll let you know, but it's gonna be expensive!

thanks for watching. i saw the ones online, WOW! im looking to spend up to 400.00 for each ticket. i need 2. they also have to be decent seats or whats the point in being there. Please, let me know if you hear.

Travis
Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer
Havalon Knife Dealer

350.00 each. that is the price of the ticket. the guy i got them from didnt mark them up. expensive but its their first trip and would like to be there. Id also really like to see Auburn go down, way too much hype this year with Cam Newton. Not too sure it will happen but would sure love to see it.

Travis
Blacks-Creek Pack Dealer
Havalon Knife Dealer

Back
Top Bottom