Close call on a snowmobile

alp75

Very Active Member
Wow, this seriously made me squirm in my chair. The guy is braver than I am. I would have left it and walked home.

That's Funny!

Where was it alp?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-12 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]They lost a guy up in the Swan Mountains of Montana yesterday. Possesion of a beacon doesn't always save a guy. The snowpack is bad in the west right now, I hope you all play it safe.

That guy came about 1 foot from certain death. Beanmans right about the snowpack this year. One of my best friends was killed in an avalanche in Utah back in November, left behind a wife, a 2 year old and 6 year old.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

Dude needs to just turn around, get to the truck, load that machine up, go home, change his shorts, and then just go hug his wife and kids for a long long time. WOW.

I was impressed with how calmly he did handle it though - didn't panic, but didn't blow it off either.

Sends chills up my spine!

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Man, that was close to one heck of a bad day for that guy. Lucky, Lucky, Lucky.

He did handle it pretty good.

I have ridden with my buddy and they do some stupid stuff!! I'm a rookie and I ride like one. Safe and sane for me....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Crazy. I almost rode off a cliff once sledding in thick fog. I went back to the truck loaded up and went straight home!

Screw around, screw around, pretty soon you won't be around.

Tragedy just above my home a couple nights ago in the Jewel Basin. Skiers, brothers, on a cornice, from what I understand. One swept away to his death.

I heard the alert fly over my home, had to turn around, bad weather forced all rescuers out as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom