CO draw results are up

D

DnkyPunch

System is finally working so you can see what you actually got if you drew a 2nd-4th choice tag.

My hunting buddy and I drew for Deer for the 3rd season with NO POINTS. Don't bother to ask where we applied, why ruin a good deal every year if nothing else to hunt elsewhere....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

They must have cut tags quite a bit. I didnt draw my third choice which always has leftovers. Oh well good thing we get 4 choices guess im hunting white tails this year.

>My hunting buddy and I drew
>for Deer for the 3rd
>season with NO POINTS.
>Don't bother to ask where
>we applied, why ruin a
>good deal every year if
>nothing else to hunt elsewhere....LOL
>
>
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

My hunting partner and I did the same thing! :)

Mike

"~Who says deer don't eat Berger's???"

Yeah, the system was down all day. Finally about 5:30, I got on and verified my success for 3rd season, 1st choice, with 1 point. I haven't heard from my 2 hunting partners, but I assume they also were successful as we had checked the back door. It looks like our hunt will be a combo, deer and elk.

>They must have cut tags quite
>a bit. I didnt draw
>my third choice which always
>has leftovers. Oh well good
>thing we get 4 choices
>guess im hunting white tails
>this year.

The tag numbers are available and I read them, but don't know how to provide the link. Most units, including mine stayed the same. I saw a few small increases. Overall, I don't think the allocations were smaller, but every unit is different. Point creep is a fact of life anymore since tags were cut in the years following the 07/08 winter.

I checked the numbers but the tag i put as 3rd choice doesnt show any number at all. I dont know if its becuse im on my phone and its not loading all the way or what. Dont really matter my 4th choice tag has less tags and higher success rates plus its only a 20 minute drive from home.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom