Coach's track stars..

canyonwell

Hey everybody,

Just a quick note to describe what I learned when I visited coach in Lovington the other day. It is no wonder they have a championship team. The kids show up before the coaches and the coaches have to kick them out at the end of practice. There is no rushing home, they all show true dedication. The kids were all encouraging and challanging each other to do better. They had a game plan on the wall and setting goals. I have never seen such true dedication by a group of athletes. They all showed class through and through. They all remembered when they stopped the bus last year at our ranch and I gave them refreshments for the trip to state. I was greeted by handshakes and "thank you's" for 3 hours.

All I can say to the opposition at state is "look out, here comes a well oiled machine from Lovington that is here to win."

I think that the team is a reflection of the coaches to. Coach is first class and teaches by positive reinforcement, no negatives.. If we could all be as lucky as to have a coach like him.

Thanks for the great time in Lovington Coach and best of luck to you and the team in State....

Take care, your friend, Steve aka Canyonwell...

Canyonwell,

I had the pleasure to meet Coach last week in Lovington and it was awesome to watch him interact with his kids. Coach is a class act and I look forward to the opportunity to spend more time with him.

Drummond

I got a chance to meet my first MM member a couple weeks ago...
Freedivr2 came up to Bellevue for business and I had the pleasure to meet Myke (yes it's spelled with a "y"). for about an hour along with his aunt. It was great to be able to put a face to a name..Myke is a first class guy...It's great to see hunting has good people to keep our hunting heritage going strong. Coach ,canyonwell,Huntsanora, If you are ever in my neck of the woods I hope you will give me a call It would be great to shake your hands.......Keith 46.....

Howdy,

Kind words all.

Thanks for the encouragement. Our boys won the State Championship and our girls won the third place trophy.

More later when I am not so tired and sleepy.

Coach

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom