Colorado Bull

RRCowboyStar

After a long month of hot weather and no daytime bugles they finally started talking. After busting a herd at daylight we spotted a couple of cows on a hillside, one bugle and he was hot, a second bugle and he came down the hill he was on and started up the hill I was on. A third bugle and he came to 30 yards. If you look at his hind quarter, there are 2 fresh punctures. Best part was he died 50 yards from a road. Before you ask it was a "odd" numbered unit next to an "even" number unit, that took between 1 and 17 points to draw.

Elk 7.jpg

After a long month of hot weather and no daytime bugles they finally started talking. After busting a herd at daylight we spotted a couple of cows on a hillside, one bugle and he was hot, a second bugle and he came down the hill he was on and started up the hill I was on. A third bugle and he came to 30 yards. If you look at his hind quarter, there are 2 fresh punctures. Best part was he died 50 yards from a road. Before you ask it was a "odd" numbered unit next to an "even" number unit, that took between 1 and 17 points to draw.

View attachment 120610
Perfect I know that unit. ? Great bull nice work

Curious how many units would actually work for this riddle. With how many of them are otc it’s probably lower than my WAG.

Awesome bull and congratulations! Just curious if his right pedicle had been injured or has something strange going on??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom