Colorado Draw Process Working Group Members Selected

oldmossback

Yep I was not selected either… to be honest I thought they were looking for diversity haha… not much diversity in a group that will overwhelmingly support status quo and continue to pimp Co wildlife at the expense of the wildlife and residents…

This.

And I have read on a few forums what one of the members already feels is fair and I can tell you all for free that he is not going to bat for the NR hunter....

What a joke.
Can almost guarantee that the only NR that will benefit will be the ones going through guides and outfitters in the future…

Colorado needs to go 80/20 across all draw licenses. And the residents are guaranteed a full 80% of the tag allocation. All landowner permits come out of the NR 20%.

Keep OTC open in as many units as possible for resident elk in the archery(this includes converting recent archery units back to OTC for resident) and combined seasons. Use OTC with caps for all NR during those seasons(in general I would start the cap for each season at 50% of the current NR Sales).

Convert all draws to a random draw, no more points and those with points all have a squared point advantage to purge the system going forward, eventually getting the entire system back to a random draw for all.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom