Colorado Hunt Drawing

R

Rem308

Who applied for deer or elk in Colorado ? Who is waiting for the leftovers?
I am waiting for the leftover list ,by then I will know if I drew Wyoming deer and antelope and can pick up a cow tag that goes along with the season dates.

I applied in Colorado. Only for deer, and I should draw. It's a muzz hunt and usually takes one point, but I "burnt" my two points to apply. My wife is also in for a rifle hunt. She should also draw with her one point. We should have a fun year.

I should draw a unit 61 buck rifle tag this year. So, I'm kinda anxious to see the results. I'm also hoping to draw the first moose tag for the Grand Mesa. And another dream, Maybe because of the economy and such a whole bunch of people won't apply for the elk tag I want in 61 and I'll draw it without too many points.

It might be a busy fall,

Bean

Unit 21 third season for deer--should draw. Pref. point for elk-- will hunt unit 14 (otc) elk archery. Should draw unit 61 archery elk next year...

I just apply for Pref Points. Saving points for 76 Archery. Should draw in about 3-4 years. Fortunately, will be hunting 851 Archery this Fall.

I applied for for Deer, Elk, Antelope, Mountain Goat, Bighorn Sheep, and Moose. Should draw my archery buck tag off a second choice and then I'm picking up an leftover doe tag for my parents ranch. Its nice to have a full freezer come winter time ; )

I applied for a buck 2nd season in 49,57,58,581 should draw this year with a bonus point. I hate to burn it but it will be nice to hunt close to home. I think that I am going to do over the counter archery elk. I also put in for bonus point for elk, bear, antelope, moose. Looking forward to the fall.

I applied for unit 66 archery for both Deer and Elk. I Should draw my elk and after this year I will have 3 points for Deer. If I do not draw either then i will try for a leftover, and if that does not work then I will do over the counter somewhere.

JCHawk, curious if you had any info on the elk in 49? I will be going first rifle season as a NR. Thanks - Brian Schnoor

Put my son and I in for 72,73 buck, 2nd season. Holding our breath now. Anybody know when results should be out? Is it June?

WH

CO results generally post around the last week of May. Fortunately, I don't have to worry too much about my elk license since the area and hunt I apply for is undersubscribed for first choice. The unit is also well over objective so I don't think there is much chance of a reduction of licenses.

Good luck Wallhanger! I will hopefully be muzzy hunting for deer in that general area as well, probably above timberline. Hope you and I both get picked!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Me and my hunting partner put in for gmu 21 archery. Should draw with 5pnts.

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Dikndirt, I got the archery elk with 13 NR PPs last year. I think this year will be similar due to the economy. GREAT HUNT.
I think 4 PPs is kinda short for deer though.

For us, wife and her son getting their 2nd deer and elk PPs, my son back in after loosing PPs for not applying and me? 2nd deer PP and starting over again for elk. Refund of around $2,000.00. Getting an OTC archery elk if Nv, Ut, Id and NM fail me.

Bean, not sure how to break it to you but the GM moose tag was promised to my wife already :)

me and a buddy applied for a 2nd season cow and buck tag should draw both. then gonna buy a state wide bull tag and hunt same unit.

$MAVERICK$

applied for mule deer; elk is over the counter for my hunt.

also applied for mule deer in Wyoming.

Good Luck

Thanks, txhunter. Just saw this post. Good luck to you too. Make sure you leave at least one big one up there for us if you draw the muzz tag.

bschnoor

Sorry I have not replied back for a while. I do not know much about 49 but I plan to find out more this summer. I will be primarily hunting in 581 this year for deer.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom