Colorado PRIDE Parade

Dean Parisian

IMG_4054.jpg

It used to be a tradition back in the day. Always stop at the A&W Drive-in with the tailgate down.

Eel those root beer floats were darn good. So was those cute girls in the car you parked next too.
RELH

I thought I was going to see a pic of bluehair
All loud and proud? Lighting a candle for his pet elk.?
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for eh scarecrow?

Since I have some time to waste and you went to the trouble to un-block me, I’ll play along since it doesn’t seem like you’ll ever understand it was about ethics and not some new age animal rights nonsense.

In fact, if you look at post #5 of the thread in question (linked below for your convenience), you’ll see that I mocked new age sympathies LONG before you started your vigorous defense of trespassing. My reference to drum circles and peace protests was actually funny, so we would hope that even though you stole my premise you wouldn’t kill the comedy potential like you did. Your lame candle stuff wasn’t funny the first time, and it still isn’t the 20th time.

Now in terms of being mocked or made fun of, I’m generally ok with it as long as its clever or funny. I have several thousand posts loaded with contradictions, hyperbole, exaggeration, obfuscation, and absurd conclusions drawn from flimsy evidence. Hell, I even posted a poll question asking whether I should be banned. Everything you need to lampoon me is right there, but PLEASE try to make it funny.

Here, let’s practice.

Hey Treed, speaking of candles. Is there any truth to the rumor that if someone holds a candle up to your ear in the dark, you look like a jack-o-lantern?✌️?

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom