Come on Baby,

may everyone have good luck tomorrow... even though we wont know until wednesday.

Most difficult 2 days of the entire year... besides the 2 days you leave for your hunt, but that goes without saying.

I'm thinking about it numerous times a day. 12 NR elk points. That means I've bought a license for 12 years and have spent about $1500 to NOT hunt NV for a chance at this tag. Good luck to everyone. I've given up on WY with their poor handling of the wolves. NV is my last good chance for a November quality elk hunt.

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

The "Nevada Tag Gods" have been good to me. I'm hoping that they keep it up! I'm feeling lucky!

Don P.

So they are doing the draw tomorrow (Wednesday) correct? Are they gonna show hits on the credit cards tomorrow too? Or is that not gonna be for a few days?
And they are gonna be posted online Friday sometime in the morning right?
Sorry I'm just getting a little anxious because I wanna know where to go scout this weekend for my first scouting trip!!! haha
))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

my understanding, there are so very few that dont have money when their cards are hit so they draw lets us know then hit the cards.

good luck in the draws everyone

I'm not feeling lucky or optimistic today. Hopefully that's a good sign. :)

About the only thing I feel I have a shot at is archery antelope and I sure wouldn't complain if I drew that.

Troy are you going down to watch the draw this year? I have been really lucky with drawing some great tags. I just hope I know some one that draws a sheep tag or I draw my archery cow tag so I can take my daughter hunting.

Nvnative 79,

no, couldn't make it this year. I will be patiently waiting like all of you for Friday. Good LUck.
I will be sitting by my computer all day!!

Good luck everyone!
Personally, I am not expecting anything because I have been on too much of a roll the last 3 years. But who knows, anything can happen. I am just hoping one of my friends draw so I can still go on a hunt. To me, just being out there is what is all about.

The draw is supposed to be done today. I don't know if that means your cards will be charged or not...? Mine hasn't been charged yet. Has anyone had a credit card hit yet???

))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

They will probably post the results tomorrow or friday which allows you to make sure your money situation is right and then hit cards next week.

I'm banking on my 1.7% chance to draw a deer tag. That's my best odds of the 5 choices! What do they say, "somebody has to draw?" LOL

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

NDOW could make a ton of xtra cash each year if they charged a fee after the draw for those of us that want to know now. Like some sort of 900 phone # that charges a fee, or web-site you sign up on. Arizona had a number that charged you 5.00 when you called it, guess NDOW doesnt need anymore cash

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom