Cops kicking ass

You by far are the biggest internet warrior on here and the mosgt hated. Glad you have that trophy to add to your collection. How does it feel keyboard warrior to know you are the most hated person on the internet? You are by far the most hated person I have ever heard from. Total looser
You Sir are making a strong play for the title. As it stands now I have you winning (y)

Wow, I think everyone is a little cranky with hunting season over. But you got good cops and bad cops. Good plumbers, bad plumbers good burger flippers and bad burger flippers.

if a cop starts off with a bad attitude it sets the other party up for getting pissed, and it also goes the other way around to. The whole line of treat others how you want to be treated really works in these cases and goes a long way.

So just a question does all your Cop buddies think and act like you do. Because I'm friends with a few that are still on duty and they don't act like you talk.

Like I said tough guy I would love to meet you on a traffic stop and call you a dumb F>>>. I would love to see how your puss A>> would handle that.

So just a question does all your Cop buddies think and act like you do. Because I'm friends with a few that are still on duty and they don't act like you talk.

Unfortunately, "I'm a tough guy now" cops like accu are the ones responsible for all the cop hate and getting the good cops killed.

First if you put a hand on me I will use whatever force necessary to put you in cuffs. Next you may be going to the hospital for your injuries, then you are going back to the barracks for me to type up a criminal complaint, then your going to the magistrate to be arraigned, then finally you a going to county prison. After all that for you calling me out with my cocky arrogant chip I am going to grab a bite to eat and go home after my shift while you are getting acquainted with all your new pals
Mark Dotter, literally the exact type of person that I would expect to want to become a cop. Most likely picked on when younger and now has a badge to act tough. Sadly this is the majority of police officers today.

Mark Dotter, literally the exact type of person that I would expect to want to become a cop. Most likely picked on when younger and now has a badge to act tough. Sadly this is the majority of police officers today.
Sorry but if you read right I am retired after 26 years of faithful service with a great pension and medical benefits. Never picked on when I was younger and always had great friends. Became a State Trooper at 24 years old. Dealt with people who talk like you my whole career. The one thing I am grateful is you never became a police officer. I never needed a badge to be tough. I respected people and my uniform and Department and when it was time to arrest people I did.

Sorry but if you read right I am retired after 26 years of faithful service with a great pension and medical benefits. Never picked on when I was younger and always had great friends. Became a State Trooper at 24 years old. Dealt with people who talk like you my whole career. The one thing I am grateful is you never became a police officer. I never needed a badge to be tough. I respected people and my uniform and Department and when it was time to arrest people I did.
We al read your post. No class at all.

We al read your post. No class at all.
You BOY have no class at all. You can read my posts all day long and tell me I have no class. I do not care about you. YOU by far are the biggest hypocrite on here and should not be here. You are fat, support poaching, hang out with poachers and will always stick up for law breakers. You are another one I would like to see in person and see how you talk then. You BOY have to be one of the most hated person on this site but you fail to see that. You have no class and are hated by many. Texas is a sad place with you around.

Yeah, that's right! No class at all. We all read your post. Haha
Glad you are my biggest supporter and just joined to support me. You are a freak and I like that. Thanks for being in my corner freakBOY. Y0ou can always be in my fanclub. I can send you an autographed picture.

Ok guys let us end the post. Accumark you made you're point multiple times, it is time to move on. No disrespect to anyone, but holy sh*t. I let my wife read is she started crying, she was laughing so hard. Good day .

Zeke said:
Now, they may NOT touch my guns and best call they supervisor to come to the scene of the non-crime!!!!
Zeke do not come to CA. with your guns. Here the officer has the right to examine your firearms to determine if they may be stolen and in compliant with state-federal laws. Other states have this law in their penal code also.
Refuse to allow the officer to examine your firearms will get you a trip to the gray bar hotel.
RELH
Worry little about be tripping to CA with a firearm.
Lord knows how F’d up that place is but thanks for the warning anyway.
Ya, you’ve told us you were LE and probably a good one so hopefully you didn’t make someone pay dearly when you were wrong!
Who’s to blame for the cop making an incorrect assumption and costing my buddy trips and copious cash? ?

Zeke

i can only hope said state trooper is nothing short of a real life farva

edit: i’m not trying to insult accumark in anyway.

story time: iv had a few instances of law enforcement not being respectful but it’s been rare. the couple of time they did i’m really happy i didn’t have anything to do that day cause it sure was fun.

telling an officer that i’m going to show up to the court date and get the ticket thrown out as he’s writing it didn’t help, nor refusing him permission to search my car, calling him an a hole didn’t help either but sitting on the curb cuffed and watching him search my car was hilariously cause i had nothing to hid. i reminded him of my rights he was violating. lol super good time at the court house to with the body cam footage he tried to delete. aww great memories of being an american.

Last edited:
Lol I changed my mind about accumark. No way he was a state trooper. Talks like a 15 year old kid trying to talk trash to some stranger he's playing on the Xbox.
Sorry but not 15, not living in my moms basement like you do. I have the diploma and honorable discharge certificates to prove it. Not that I have to prove anything to a person like you. Yes I am talking to strangers who hate cops and talk that way. Again if I ever stopped you on the side of the road would you be a good person? or a bad person? The good people were always treated with respect and many were let off with a warning. Must be a west thing how some hate LE so much that they have to complain about LE on a website. Those same guys would never go against LE as they would go to jail. And what
I mean about that is the police officer did nothing wrong. YOU broke the law and did something to get yourself arrested but complained you did nothing wrong. What is Xbox?

I can send you an autographed picture.
That's so sweet, thank you. And to send one while you were typing on MM, so special ?

20221219_123827.jpg

If that is you gristle you are one ugly sob. But please do not send me any more pics of you.
I have no idea how all this started...but I just gotta say. Accumark, as a seasoned/veteran LE officer, your training would be that you would be well versed on how to de-escalate any situation in order to come to a resolution. Again, I don't know what happened here, and I'm not taking sides....but you are certainly not presenting yourself as a veteran LE officer. The confrontational tone and name calling is certainly not helping you in the credibility department. Either that, or you are really letting yourself get sucked in? Think HAPPY THOUGHTS and enjoy your retirement.

I have no idea how all this started...but I just gotta say. Accumark, as a seasoned/veteran LE officer, your training would be that you would be well versed on how to de-escalate any situation in order to come to a resolution. Again, I don't know what happened here, and I'm not taking sides....but you are certainly not presenting yourself as a veteran LE officer. The confrontational tone and name calling is certainly not helping you in the credibility department. Either that, or you are really letting yourself get sucked in? Think HAPPY THOUGHTS and enjoy your retirement.
I know how this all started, I watched it unfold. I had the best training in the country. When you say deescalate. I have done that many times. I do get sucked into these duche bags on here who hate police. I will always respond to those duche bags. the way I do. Most of these dusce bags could never be LE or even think about it. Sucked in? yes as most that respond are true scumbags who could never hold a law enforcement position.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom