Cot Opinions

HiMtnHntr

Very Active Member
Looking to read some opinions on cots. Brands, prices, etc . . . Are the cheap or mid-range price sufficient and reliable, or do I have to shell out $100+? Never used a cot . . .

I would recommend a Camp TIme Rol-a-cot. The cots are really comfortable and last forever.

The problem with the cheap cots is they will sag and if you set on the edge of the cot you can bend the aluminium tubing. My favorit for years was the Bimart spring cots but I don't see them very often. I just bought a cabelas cot and spent less than a 100 they had a couple of types on sale. Get a good thick pad and your set.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Can't remember the brand, but, I got them at Sportsmans Warehouse. They are big and have a sort of bungee cord support system. And they are the most comfortable cot I have ever used. About $150 as I recall. Adjustable head rest.

They look like these from Gander Mountain.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modpe...&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=343139333732&cID=GSHOP_419372

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I bought my Rol-a-cot at rei on sale for 89 .00 dollars. They sell for 122.00 regular price. It is great cot that will last forever. My father in law has one that Is at least twenty years old and looks brand-new.

Davistent.com makes a nice cot that collapses down into a canvas carry bag and is super strong. It weighs in at 31lbs but will hold more weight than any other cot.

Cabelas Big Guy cot is great has a gun sleeve on the side with some side bags for stuff(watch,cell phone,billfold,camera,etc.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom