Coues Website

S

sniper

I'm wanting to put together my own website. Does anyone know how I would need to go about doing this? I don't really have a clue.

Scott

Sniper: I am clueless as well (go ahead everyone, take your punches) but of course I will help get info or any other thing you need to make this work & be successful. Send me a note or lets call Tony M. and ask what he knows...... Allen Taylor......

Some of my buddies are ASU Computer imformation grads. Basically a bunch of big dorks that dont hunt and type away in front of the PC all day. Anyways they built some really nice ones as class prjects. They all say websites can be as nice as you want them if you are willing to invest the time in them. Most of them reccomended a program called Frontpage. I guess it has some templates and does alot of the coding for you. All that being said, I went to www.angelfire.com a few years back and signed up for free and followed their very simple templates and guidelines just to see if I could do it and came up with a presentable web page. Nothing great, but I think I put all of an hour into it from beginning to end. I used to go in and do updates to it, which were really easy to do but I ended up quitting that too. Most of the links on my page are now outdated and dont work anymore and the content is 2 or 3 years old now. It would only take an hour or so to fix but I am not sure I have anything else to put on there. It isnt like I have been killing alot in the last few years! Bwaaahahahahaha!! Take a look....

http://www.angelfire.com/az/desertsheep/

The ones the computer dorks made for class were really in a completely different category than this one, I imagine if you learned the Microsoft Frontpage program you could really come up with some professional looking stuff. Hope that helps

Bret Mattausch

Scott:

Give Jesse an e-mail at: [email protected]. He's current on info that should be helpful to you setting up a website. BTW, I think he's got an archery Arizona Coues/javelina hunt this month ...

Lv2hnt

I went through this recently and settled for Tripod. It is really easy and you don't have to know front page or any html stuff to make a good looking page or complete site. My site is www.swhounds.com if you want to look what mine looks like. I'm just a redneck from Eastern AZ but I think it is good. I think the sign up is www.tripod.lycos.com and best of all it is free if you want pop ups or $5/month to get rid of them.

Ed, www.swhounds.com

email me if you want more information or help. [email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom