cove security

Recently installed a Simpli Safe system in my parents home. No contract to be tied to with the monitoring service and it has worked perfectly with no issues. Customer service has been very good.

I don't know if it's available out your way to look in to.

Recently installed a Simpli Safe system in my parents home. No contract to be tied to with the monitoring service and it has worked perfectly with no issues. Customer service has been very good.

I don't know if it's available out your way to look in to.
Not gonna happen.

I tried ordering from them last week. My first order got cancelled...AFTER they charged the card. I was given 5 different reasons as to why the order was cancelled. Keep in mind they charged my card anyway
1. My credit card expiration date was wrong.
2. My billing zip code was wrong (it wasn't, per their receipt).
3. They didn't like my email domain and said that my email address was too new. I asked the internet company (Proton mail; they are based in Switzerland and they said no way can Simplisafe determine how old my email account is...no kidding..yet there are 23 emails between them and I trying to iron things out.
4. Potential fraud. When I suggested the fraud might be on their end because they charged, then cancelled the order but refused to ship the product.....they said 'No, the fraud is not on our end'. 'It is on your end.'
5. Can't mail to a PO Box. But, they knew I had a PO Box. And, I ordered over the phone with one of their supervisors.

Interesting- none of that happened here, Everything went smooth from ordering and even setting up monitoring on the phone with the 1st person I called to set it up. Working good here. System has worked well and the cameras are great too with the app on my phone.

Oh well..... Se' Le Ve-good luck in your search,

DH, I hear ya'. DIdn't work out for me and it appears to have worked out great for you.

As a side note the SS CEO's wife is absolutely anti- gun.

Cove is a young company. And, judging on their commercials, are very pro-gun. I also see that Cove has been very direct with their answers on their FB page. SS seems to rely on 'call us and we will discuss it'.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom