coyote bountys

HUNTINFORLIFE

Does anyone know were or who to talk to about the coyote bountys in washington county. I talked to the DWR and they said that they dont know anything about it.

I don't know anything about your area but you might check with the local cattlmens and wool growers association. It might be funded by them.

JB

also cheek your county officals. in wyoming if your in a county without a state or county trapper the money the county is granted for salary of one of these peaple is used for bounty money.

moseley middleton

Check with the local sporting good store. The SFW are sponsering the money is what I heard and they are refunding the sporting good stores after they pay the bounty. I hear its 20 bucks for a set of ears.

Getting paid to hunt what a dream that would be.

Jordan

Don't hold your breath on the SFW. They were doing that around here a couple of years ago and I turned in 5 coyotes. They took down my name and other info but I have yet to see a dime.

The bounty for Coyotes is like $20-25 in Washington County. Dixie Wildlife handles the bounty.

First off you have to be connected to the right people. If are a member of Dixie wildlife or a family member is that is a plus. Next,the coyote must be killed in an approved area. On the Dixie natl forest is best. I thought the money actually comes from the county commision (your tax money if you live there)but it is doled out on a selected basis. If you are from a family that ranches on the ariz. strip don't even try it. The commisar who is in charge claims through his voodoo he can tell where the dogs come from.

I believe you need to talk to Nolan Gardner. Im pretty sure thats his name. He is the head of the St. George city water department. Wish i had more info. Let me know what you find out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom