Coyote contest in kanab

ya it took 7 the boys were from beaver 2nd got 4 they were from kanab 3rd got 3 i took 4th also got 3 and a fox they did not count the fox the people that took 3rd coyotes weighed 1/2 pound more o well had a blast hope i do better on the contest in cedar on the 29th and 30th!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-06 AT 10:46AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-06 AT 10:42?AM (MST)

Show me you rack.

Do you know the name of the winners. Who was your buddy that won the Utah coyote contest and which contest was it there has been a few big / good contest already this year in Utah.
Coyotemaster

My buddy is landon whittwer i know i spelled his last name wrong o well sound it out but it was the utah youth contest!!! by the way his dad won the world contest a few years back taking 23 coyotes on the contest landon got rookie of the year on the world also!!! if i could shoot we would have takin 2nd i missed 2 that i should have got one came up with out me ready at about 15 yards and i had the shot gun sitting next to me with the rifle in my hand when i pulled up to shoot it ran so i grabbed the shot gun stood up and tried a shot at 50 on the run and missed also missed one dead rest on a coyote at 200 ya i just plain suck!!!!

So were was the world contest that year they won with 23?
so did know the name of the guys fom beaver?
Thats sounds like you had afair day but that's coyote hunting if there were do-overs we all would look like we were good. live and learn......experince paysoff.
Coyotemaster

the contest they won im not %100 sure but i think it was in cortez colorado i dont know the names of the people that one but yesterday i made up 4 my self by calling in a triple i want to kill a yote with my bow bad so i had that my 12 gauge ang the good old 233 wssm the lead dog got about 25 yards away i drew my bow and the dog took off i barked and all tree stoped i shot but my arrow went right over its back so i grabbed the rifle tipped one over stopped at 210 and i did a few more missing shots but made contact on my last prayer shot and hit one in the back legs at over 350 and it was dead by the time i got to it left one out there for seed!!! COYOTEMASTER maybe one day we could go calling together if you want send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected] howl to you later!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom