coyote hunting contest

HUNTINFORLIFE

I have heard Rummor of a coyote hunting contest in southern utah in a couple of weeks. I cant find info on it does anyone now anything about this.

fyi, don't know if its the same one you are talking about but, i do know that there is a contest out of kanab on dec. 9. should be a lot of fun. 2 guns for first place and some other good prizes. plus, only an hour to some good calling on the strip. just make sure to get a licence. contact adam at cedar post pawn for more info.

yes you have to buy a hunting license in arizona to hunt anything. there is also a contest on dec 16th. in norhern arizona, in snowflake.
tommy

Ya i cant wait for the contest hope i do good me and my buddy are going out... he took 1st place in the utah calling contest a couple weeks back hope to do ok good luck to everyone else that is going o ya if you see a red mazda on the side of the road you should help him out!!!

I was lookin on the arizona game & fish and i cant find any coyote licenses for out of state. Is it just a genral hunting license that you have to buy. and just wondering if anyone knows the price for out of state license.

Thanks

$25.50 for youth and about $125 - $130 for adult but you can get a 3 day license for $60!!!

Got signed up yesterday and there are 40 teams and it is a one day hunt december 9th!!!

The winning team gets 2 guns and there are also some othere stuff i will tell you how good they shoot!!!!!! ha ha ha JK!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom