Crazy Nancy

264mag

Long Time Member
Says she will use emergency action to outlaw guns when they win the Presidency if Trump does it with the wall , that won't be pretty.

Won?t be pretty, but that's the precedent that is being set. Governing by shutdown and end runs around congress. Be nice if we could get the adults in charge.

>
> Says she
>will use emergency action to
>outlaw guns when they win
>the Presidency if Trump does
>it with the wall ,
>that won't be pretty.

Big difference between a fight for money for a wall and using national emergency to over rule the Constitution but continue with the fantasy.

The Dems win. They are in a no lose situation. If Trump wins in court and gets his wall the precedent is set for the "national healthcare emergency" as well as the "national emergency of gun violence."
If Trump loses in court, they declare victory and party in the streets. Not to mention that this will be held up in court for a long time.

Remember when we weren't given a choice about Obamacare? Yep' enjoy the big beautiful wall.

First they have to win the Whitehouse and with the group so far it is not looking very good for them. Might be a long wait for those paybacks.

YBO,
I agree with you, which is why Trump should have taken care of this when the R still controlled the house.

Remember when it passed Congress?

>Remember when we weren't given a
>choice about Obamacare? Yep' enjoy
>the big beautiful wall.

Stop and think about it. If we get a liberal anti gun Democrat in the White House. He//she could still use the so called "National emergency" to ban guns and it will not matter if Trump uses it for the wall or not.

It will then be up to the supreme court to decide if it is valid. Also the wall is not protected under our Constitution but firearms are under the 2nd. Now you know why the Dems do not want Trump appointing any more judges to the supreme court.

Nancy is just blowing smoke out of her a$$ because Trump has stated he will invoke the "National Emergency" to get his wall built.

If Trump stated he uses his right hand to wipe his butt, Nancy would call on everyone to use their left hand.

RELH

Yep, swear by the constitution until it's inconvenient. Separation of powers, and the power of the purse. Bullshit emergency.

>Big difference between a fight for
>money for a wall and
>using national emergency to over
>rule the Constitution but continue
>with the fantasy.

Pelosi was making a point about why presidents shouldn't make an end run around congress . which amazingly you got.

What Trump wants to do is just as unconstitutional as what Pelosi suggested. save your fake outrage.

The best you can hope for is that this gets tied up in court for years and you can say " we're working on it " .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Obamacare went through the process of passing congress and being signed into law and not declaring a national emergency. Gun violence isn't even the biggest threat of what a liberal president would use this precedent setting move for.

Think of the costs imposed on everyone by declaring climate change a national emergency.

I know Trump lovers don't ever look over the Horizon to see what could happen next but they have forever given up any future claim they are against more debt and now any claim of worrying about executive over reach or an imperial president.

What ever you cheer lead for today is going to come back to haunt you and once that tooth paste is out of the tube you are giving a liberal president a giant weapon to hammer you with.

Nemont

A whole lot of the country was pretty sure Trump would never get elected. At this point, I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of the electorate. Only one thing seems certain at this point- we aren't going to have a reasonable adult in the Whitehouse anytime soon.

>First they have to win the
>Whitehouse and with the group
>so far it is not
>looking very good for them.
>Might be a long wait
>for those paybacks.

Climate change is a world issue and not a US issue. We can't fix it, even with an emergency order. And by the time it goes through court we'll be in another ice age.

Sam you're right to a point, the stupidity and hate of the American voter goes way beyond anything I ever imagined. but don't forget Trump was elected by the smallest minority percentage in US history and his support has been shrinking ever since. minority can rule this has been proven, but the minority can only be so small to maintain it. he's done for.

In his rambling incoherent babbling at the rose garden his morning he admitted it would be tied up in court forever and he hoped for a lucky break. this is simply just a way to postpone admitting they lost for he and his chumps. as long as there's a court case there's hope right ?

Get your popcorn, sparks will fly in congress and if it doesn't end there we'll forget about is as it works through the courts. just like planned.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Stop and think beyond Climate change or gun control about a campaign promise a liberal presidential candidate could make which congress chooses not to fund. You down with any future president deciding the founders got it wrong in the way they set up our government with separate but equal power?

Trump rejected a bill that had $25 billion in border wall funding, then he rejected a bill that $1.6 billion and held out for $1.4 billion.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/shutdown-has-been-a-year-in-the-making-11547498818

If it is truly a NE then why wasn't this a priority in his budget request? Go look at what his own budget request for border wall construction was. He didn't believe it was a NE until he did. Also if he believed it was a NE why wait for two years? It must be one of the slow moving crisis kind of things that are like a glacier.

Why couldn't he sell his fellow Republicans in congress on the idea that this is an NE and get the funds back under Paul Ryan?

You are all lighting a fuse that is going to blow up in your face.

Nemont

The funny thing is a few years ago, IT WAS a national emergency to dems. They have all been recorded as saying so. It has only gotten worse, not better. What changed?! Oh ya! The dems have found a way to use them as votes. Thats what changed. I bet if they were to close all the voting loopholes, it would go back to being a national emergency for the dems also.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

The federal government's job is to protect our country. The politicians refuse to make changes in our laws that would help to stop much of the illegal entry across our southern border. So I say it IS an emergency. We have to put a stop to this. Once a person steps across the border, our laws don't allow us to get rid of them. It's ridiculous. No other country in the world is as dumb as we are in allowing uncontrolled illegal immigration.

All that Trump is trying to do is to increase the existing 650 miles of wall to 900 miles. The Democrats try to pretend like this is some new idea, that only Trump wants. Well no, the Democrats supported it in the past, but only now when Trump is trying to get the job done, they're suddenly 100% against it. Idiots.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Sam you're right to a point,
>the stupidity and hate
>of the American voter goes
>way beyond anything I ever
>imagined. but don't
>forget Trump was elected by
>the smallest minority percentage in
>US history and his support
>has been shrinking ever since.
> minority can rule
>this has been proven,
>but the minority can only
>be so small to maintain
>it. he's done for.
>
>
>
>In his rambling incoherent babbling at
>the rose garden his morning
>he admitted it would be
>tied up in court forever
>and he hoped for a
>lucky break. this
>is simply just a way
>to postpone admitting they lost
>for he and his chumps.
> as long as there's
>a court case there's hope
>right ?
>
>
> Get your popcorn, sparks
>will fly in congress and
>if it doesn't end there
>we'll forget about is as
>it works through the courts.
>just like planned.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

4 million illegals on and near your trailer park ranch sweet !

Think about the stupidity of what you're saying. " trump is trying to increase 650 miles of wall to 900 " .

Sounds impressive, as long as you ignore the fact the border is 1850 miles long. and the Mexicans are already digging under and going over the 650 existing miles of fence.

Just admit it, you failed. you failed to get mexico to pay for it and you failed to extort it from American tax payers. this is simply a political farce not a national emergency. GFYS.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-19 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]

>The federal government's job is to
>protect our country. The politicians
>refuse to make changes in
>our laws that would help
>to stop much of the
>illegal entry across our southern
>border. So I say it
>IS an emergency. We have
>to put a stop to
>this. Once a person steps
>across the border, our laws
>don't allow us to get
>rid of them. It's ridiculous.
>No other country in the
>world is as dumb as
>we are in allowing uncontrolled
>illegal immigration.
>
>All that Trump is trying to
>do is to increase the
>existing 650 miles of wall
>to 900 miles. The Democrats
>try to pretend like this
>is some new idea, that
>only Trump wants. Well no,
>the Democrats supported it in
>the past, but only now
>when Trump is trying to
>get the job done, they're
>suddenly 100% against it. Idiots.
>

First off you are a liar. The number of illegals crossing the border has dropped not gotten worse, go look at the actual facts and then stop using Trump as your source.

Do tell then if it is a NE why did he wait 2 years, squander the House Republican majority and reject the funding to trade DACA, which is still in force BTW, for the wall funding?

So if we are going to use the argument that this action is to protect America, then the any future liberal president can say the same thing a use a NE declaration to "protect" us by confiscating high capacity magazine, declaring any carbon based fuels as destructive, that kids are required to be vaccinated regardless of what their parents believe. Pick something. Idiot

Nemont

Regardless how many are coming across illegally, its way to ucking many. Period. BUILD THE WALL.

Theres that lie again about saying he could have passed anything he wanted his first two years.

#livelikezac

I'm a liar? Nemont, learn how to read. I said nothing about whether illegal border crossing has increased or decreased. In fact, that is irrelevant. For decades it's been a problem. If adding to our existing border fence wouldn't help the situation, then the experts wouldn't be asking for it, and supporting it. I'll go with the opinions of the people who actually have the job of preventing illegal entry into our country.

If it gets held up in court for a long time then everybody the wall-to-wall votes for Trump in 2020. And all the people that were on the fence, pun intended. They vote for Trump to. And any Democrats that thought the wall might be a good idea also vote for Trump. I hope he gets held up in court until 2021

The more I think about it the more I like that this might get held up in court for the next two years. The wall was a big reason Trump one last time. It will become the same reason he wins this time

You are a liar.

So for decades it has been a problem but now it is an emergency. Regardless of what the future consequences are let's use the power to go around congress. Got it.

I said build the wall however if the president is a great deal maker then he shyt the bed for 2 years, staked his claim to Mexico paying for the wall and now since he couldn't sell ice to a guy at a bar in the Bahamas he is declaring it a NE. He could have gotten more before but refused.

If you believe this isn't going to come back on you then I guess the weed you are using today is some of the extra pure stuff coming in from Canada.

Remember no crying when a Liberal does it you.

Nemont

Nobody ever thought Mexico was going to write a check for the wall. You're the liar, Nemont. Either that or you're just as dumb as a liberal.

theres no arguing with you guys. you know all .... too bad you don't know A DAMN THING about how it actually is down here. keep spoutung your bull....... the sad thing is a lot of them coming across turn themselves in to get cared for and set up. dont have to work for it. but you know everything nemont. why dont you try looking at the actual numbers, not some bs liberal news source.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-19
>AT 10:36?AM (MST)

>
>
>
>>The federal government's job is to
>>protect our country. The politicians
>>refuse to make changes in
>>our laws that would help
>>to stop much of the
>>illegal entry across our southern
>>border. So I say it
>>IS an emergency. We have
>>to put a stop to
>>this. Once a person steps
>>across the border, our laws
>>don't allow us to get
>>rid of them. It's ridiculous.
>>No other country in the
>>world is as dumb as
>>we are in allowing uncontrolled
>>illegal immigration.
>>
>>All that Trump is trying to
>>do is to increase the
>>existing 650 miles of wall
>>to 900 miles. The Democrats
>>try to pretend like this
>>is some new idea, that
>>only Trump wants. Well no,
>>the Democrats supported it in
>>the past, but only now
>>when Trump is trying to
>>get the job done, they're
>>suddenly 100% against it. Idiots.
>>
>
>First off you are a liar.
> The number of
>illegals crossing the border has
>dropped not gotten worse, go
>look at the actual facts
>and then stop using Trump
>as your source.
>
>Do tell then if it is
>a NE why did he
>wait 2 years, squander the
>House Republican majority and reject
>the funding to trade DACA,
>which is still in force
>BTW, for the wall funding?
>
>
>So if we are going to
>use the argument that this
>action is to protect America,
>then the any future liberal
>president can say the same
>thing a use a NE
>declaration to "protect" us by
>confiscating high capacity magazine, declaring
>any carbon based fuels as
>destructive, that kids are required
>to be vaccinated regardless of
>what their parents believe.
>Pick something. Idiot
>
>
>Nemont
12 million want in , there goes your children?s future, but you don't give Phux do you

>Nobody ever thought Mexico was going
>to write a check for
>the wall. You're the liar,
>Nemont. Either that or you're
>just as dumb as a
>liberal.

I am neither but if you want to say have at it.

YBO,

Hate Trump? Nope I don't hate him, I think he will go down as the second worst president in U.S. history and will do permanent damage to any hope of ever dealing with our largest problem.

Even with a wall built we will still be dealing with the same number of illegals.

Nemont

It boggles my effen mind how these liberal idiots on this page call themselves hunters and yet side with the party that constantly kills hunting, trapping and gun rights.

Absolute morons.

Mossdumbphuck,

Is the BP Lying too?

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/f...ly Apps by Sector and Area, FY2000-FY2017.pdf

FY 2000 number of Illegals crossing: 1,676,438
FY 2017 number of illegals crossing: 310,531

So GFYS if you think I don't know diddly or look at the actual numbers. Either the BP is lying or you are lying, which is it?

I said build wall, If the greatest deal maker since Christ was a corporal can't figure out how to do it without tearing up the U.S. Constitution and grabbing more power to the executive branch then maybe it isn't such an Emergency. He refused the money three times and didn't do diddly for 2 years. Emergencies aren't generally a slow moving thing, they need attention ASAP.

Build the wall but understand when the power is turned around on you and your ox gets gored you have forever given up any and all claim that you don't love an imperial president.

Nemont

And how could anyone who calls themselves a hunter side with the party who wants to sell off and rape public lands ? GFYS.

Trump did say Mexico would pay for the wall retards. many times. he didn't say exactly how, and he still hasn't said how, just trust him right ? GFYS.

Trump has lost. period. accept it. it's over except for the gasping.

His retard base is the only ones who are impressed. and fortunately you're too few to matter.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/didn-t-sums-entire-trump-164944757.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

HH,

Who exactly is siding with liberals? Is Rand Paul a liberal?

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/dr...president-trump’s-emergency-declaration-plans

?I'm disappointed with both the massive, bloated, secretive bill that just passed and with the president's intention to declare an emergency to build a wall.

?I, too, want stronger border security, including a wall in some areas. But how we do things matters. Over 1,000 pages dropped in the middle of the night and extraconstitutional executive actions are wrong, no matter which party does them.?

read and repeat the bolded party to yourself and try to understand it has nothing to do with supporting liberals. Just because you have sold out to all things Trump doesn't mean everyone has.

Nemont

As a California resident, nobody is more qualified to expose the madness and incredible damage that liberals and Democrats do to our rights and privileges as hunters, trappers and outdoorsman.

It is a serious and immediate threat.
Every single day I can find a new attack by you liberal fux.
I loathe you prix more than I can put into words.

What state does Pelosi hail from? If anybody should be pissed it should be those of us here in American who have to fight the people Californians send to congress.

Like I so many times, it would be cheaper to build the wall around California and give it back to Mexico. Making sure nobody can leave California and continue to infect the rest of the West like they are now.

Nemont

See, here's the problem with people like Nemont. He doesn't get to see the full effect of illegal immigration from the southern border because he doesn't live where it affects him much. He doesn't have to go to the emergency room and sit for 12 hours because they are so full of illegals getting their kids in with the sniffles. He doesn't have to sit through school functions that take forever because the function has to be done in English and Spanish. He doesn't have to lower his insurance prices because his competitors are using unskilled illegal labor.

These are just some of the things he doesn't have to deal with on a daily basis. What I don't understand is that he constantly whines about the debt and how his kids and grand kids will suffer for it but at the same time hates on policies that will ultimately help his kids and grand kids. He doesn't realize that these people who come here illegally aren't going to stay mostly condensed to liberal states. Eventually they are going to invade Montana as well and then his grand kids will not only be strapped with enormous debt but also lower wages to go with it. Hopefully, they'll be able to get a job because if they don't speak Spanish they will be at a huge disadvantage in the labor market.

Cool story Bro, if it sucks so bad why not move?

Like anyone from the Trump supporters Klan gives two shyts about my kids and their future. Learned a long time ago to plan for taking take of my own. So far it worked, they are all professionals working in professional careers and doing just fine contributing to society and paying taxes.

Here is what you leave out. The debt is driven it is by medicare, medicaid, social security and the Pentagon spending. What illegals costs us is stupid and shouldn't be allowed but if you cut out all the spending it wouldn't amount to a 10th of the Medicare budget.

Build the wall, find a president who can work with congress, especially given he had a friendly House for two years. Every spending bill has to start in the House. What amount of wall funding was even in Trump budget request? Go look, and get back to me how he now claims it is an NE, he certainly didn't act like it was when crafted his budget. Now he wants to grab more power to the executive branch.

Why can't be just give California back to Mexico since that is where they want to be and let the rest of in America be done with it?

Nemont

The reason California is so f u c k e d up is because of the brain dead liberals..like you!!!

My God, are you so dense that you can't add 2+2?

They/you have ruined it.

Taxes, radical gun control, sanctuary state policies, extreme regulation, the permits, licensing, vehicle registration fees, gas tax, the list is endless.

All liberal Democrat policies.

Well since I never voted for liberals or any liberal policies you can KMA with your little rant.

Also your claim California has already been ruined just adds more weight to my view that we, out here in America, should give the shyt hole back. Since it is already ruined what difference would make?

Nemont

Hunter Harry Nemont is here only to start sh*t , he's a dumb phux and a smart ass .......welcome back Harry .

Start shyt? I simply asked a question. If California is already a ruined state, why don't those of us our here in America cut our losses and give it back to Mexico?

HH says it is ruined, is it or isn't it?

Nemont

Don't tell the Californians to move we have too many already. there should be a bounty on the POS losers.

Lucky for us even if they don't winterkill they can't live without their authentic tacos, wine and butt buds. the ones who could have already migrated and they're bad enough .

Seems Ann has given up on the orange loser. lots more people will soon enough. WINNING !!!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ann-coulter-hits-back-trump-231420266.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

"If California is already a ruined state, why don't those of us our here in America cut our losses and give it back to Mexico?"

See, those kind of comments are why it is impossible to work together to solve problems in this country. Nemont thinks that when things get tough we should just cut and run. I'm certainly glad that our forefathers didn't have that same mentality.

Why don't I move? Because I'm not a pansy like you that's why. I choose to stay where I was born and have raised my family and have a very successful business. I choose to fight against libtards and the invasion of illegal immigrants wanting to turn California into Mexico. I won't cut and run like you would.

Look, I'm not exactly ecstatic that the NE had to be the way to go on this but this is where we are at this point in time and it seems that it may be the only option to get it done. Trump ******* up by not taking the 25B originally, that's for sure but I've never claimed he was the great negotiator. Those are his words and his words are often stupid but he is the only president willing to secure our border. If he doesn't get it done, there will not be another president for a long time who will want to do anything meaningful either. That means millions will die from drugs and gangs. My brother died from being a drug addict and I despise the stuff because of the destruction that it causes so maybe I have a personal interest in seeing that border locked up. It is my pet issue because it has directly affected me and I promise you that living in some other state doesn't mean you are immune to illegal immigrants and the havoc they wreak. Time is not on your side, they will come to Montana.

You say no, what a shocker.

I think facts still matter to 2/3 of the nation. the problem is Trump tells so many lies it's impossible to keep up.

like his lie today Obama ran up more debt that all other presidents combined. or the lie Obama told him he was almost ready to start a war with Kim Jong. these are total bullchit, but nobody has even said anything about it because everyone knows if his lips are moving he's lying. that's pathetic any way or any angle you want to look at it.

What's more 264, your boyfriend does think you look fat in those pants you're just too dumb to know he's lying too.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-19 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]President Trump will have the law on his side when he uses the power of his office
to secure the U.S. border with Mexico."

** President Trump on 'Solid Legal Ground' to End the Crisis on our Southern Border
------------------------------------------------------------
?President Trump will have the law on his side when he uses the power of his office
to secure the U.S. border with Mexico,? writes former U.S. Attorney for the District
of Columbia Joseph DiGenova in the New York Daily News.

?The current political reality in Washington ensures that the crisis on our southern
border will continue to go unresolved unless the executive branch steps in.
Fortunately, both the Constitution and the Congress have placed the authority to do
so firmly with the President of the United States.?

According to Fox news Presidents have used "National Emergency" about 70 times in the history of our country. President Obama used it 10 times while in office. One of those times he used it pertaining to Mexican drug cartels exporting drugs into our country via the border.

Like I said before, Nancy Pelosi was blowing smoke out of her A$$ when she commented about it being used in the future by a Democrat president for anti gun reasons.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-19 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]Since when Do Californians want to work together on solutions? Isn?t Pelosi a Californian?

So your fellow Californian stated it is too late, California is already ?ruined?. All I did was agree with him and asked why stay in a ruined state? If it is because you willingly want stay then great. I get staying, what I don't buy is that a wall is going to ever stop Mexicans from coming into California. Or that your kid?s school are going not have events in two languages.

So is California ruined or not? Seems like you Californians have two different stories. You say you have a great place to live, HH says it is ruined.

So far the Mexicans don't last up here. They freeze out as fast as Californians do.

Build the wall. How long before they all go home?

Nemont

>Don't tell the Californians to move
>we have too many already.
> there should
>be a bounty on the
>POS losers.
>
> Lucky for us even if
>they don't winterkill they can't
>live without their authentic tacos,
>wine and butt buds.
>the ones who could have
>already migrated and they're bad
>enough .
>

The Californians that everyone loathes and hate moving into their states are the LIBERAL Californians.

My God you fools really need to pull your heads out of your asses.

Agreed. The treacherous gremlins have total control of this state and its a matter of a very short time before the revolution begins!

The liberal Californians might be hated more, but I wouldn't say the loathing is exclusive to liberals. Many of the liberals in other places don't like the influx of Californians either. Not meant to inflame, just a fact (I left CA at 18, and at the time was about as conservative/republican as could be). Nearly 30 years later, in the place I've lived since it was my choice where I lived, in the place where my mom was born and raised. Still get sideways looks if I mention I was born in CA. I think it's pretty stupid though- it's not like you have much say in where your parents lived when you were born.

>The Californians that everyone loathes and
>hate moving into their states
>are the LIBERAL Californians.
>
>My God you fools really need
>to pull your heads out
>of your asses.

>Won?t be pretty, but that's the
>precedent that is being set.
>Governing by shutdown and end
>runs around congress. Be nice
>if we could get the
>adults in charge.
>
>
>>
>> Says she
>>will use emergency action to
>>outlaw guns when they win
>>the Presidency if Trump does
>>it with the wall ,
>>that won't be pretty.
End runs ? Like McCabe?s secret overthrow and oust of the President, President Washington took them and executed them .

>>Won?t be pretty, but that's the
>>precedent that is being set.
>>Governing by shutdown and end
>>runs around congress. Be nice
>>if we could get the
>>adults in charge.
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Says she
>>>will use emergency action to
>>>outlaw guns when they win
>>>the Presidency if Trump does
>>>it with the wall ,
>>>that won't be pretty.
>
> End
>runs ? Like McCabe?s secret
>overthrow and oust of the
>President, President Washington took them
>and executed them .

Wait for it ..........

"?.that drugs come into the country primarily at official points of entry, not over remote territory that a barrier could seal off."

How do they know that? Who made that crap up? They find it and then just let it go? Or maybe a drug dealer told them because they never lie?

>"?.that drugs come into the country
>primarily at official points of
>entry, not over remote territory
>that a barrier could seal
>off."
>
>How do they know that? Who
>made that crap up? They
>find it and then just
>let it go? Or maybe
>a drug dealer told them
>because they never lie?

+ 1

Harry you're wrong. nobody likes any of you. a Californian is a Californian.

The ones like you are the ones who buy your 5 acre " ranch" and a new crew cab and a trailer you can't back up, a couple horses ( arabs of course ! ) you don't know how to saddle and a drugstore cowboy hat. then you wear your spurs into the caf? and tell us all what we've been doing wrong all these years.

You're a Californian. YOU'RE TOLERATED NOT WELCOMED.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Harry you're wrong. nobody likes
>any of you. a
>Californian is a Californian.
>
>
>The ones like you are the
>ones who buy your 5
>acre " ranch" and
>a new crew cab and
>a trailer you can't back
>up, a couple horses (
>arabs of course ! )
>you don't know how to
>saddle and a drugstore cowboy
>hat. then you wear
>your spurs into the caf?
>and tell us all what
>we've been doing wrong all
>these years.
>
>
> You're a Californian. YOU'RE
>TOLERATED NOT WELCOMED.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Ocho tell us about McCabe

You people don't even realize how stupid you look right now. So it appears that you retards from other states feel the same way about us Californians as we do about foreigners south of the border. You idiots would be happy to spend money to build a wall around California, see the irony? This country is doomed because of stupid people.

>>
>>Harry you're wrong. nobody likes
>>any of you. a
>>Californian is a Californian.
>>
>>
>>The ones like you are the
>>ones who buy your 5
>>acre " ranch" and
>>a new crew cab and
>>a trailer you can't back
>>up, a couple horses (
>>arabs of course ! )
>>you don't know how to
>>saddle and a drugstore cowboy
>>hat. then you wear
>>your spurs into the caf?
>>and tell us all what
>>we've been doing wrong all
>>these years.
>>
>>
>> You're a Californian. YOU'RE
>>TOLERATED NOT WELCOMED.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Stay Thirsty My Friends
>
>
>Ocho tell us about McCabe
>

???????

Oh my God...

You're fu kin killing me dude..absolutely clueless.

>You people don't even realize how
>stupid you look right now.
> So it appears that
>you retards from other states
>feel the same way about
>us Californians as we do
>about foreigners south of the
>border. You idiots would
>be happy to spend money
>to build a wall around
>California, see the irony?
>This country is doomed because
>of stupid people.

No irony, we would solve multiple problems for America by walling off California.

Exhibit A: Nancy Pelosi

Exhibit B: Kamala Harris

Both would be out of congress.

Illegals would have a place to call home in all those Sanctuary cities you all got and we could secure our borders from the ruinous liberal ideas exported from the land of fruit and nuts.

Win-win

Nemont

Or... we could build a wall along the southern border and stop the flow of future Democrat voters who WILL infiltrate and take over other states. We won't cut and run like you would. Without the new voter block the Democrats and their New Green Deal will be toast and we can take back California too. It would be nice if there was some real Americans from other states willing to take the necessary steps but like a bunch of pansies you're willing to give away 1/50th of our country because you're too scared that the big bad Democrats might call a NE in the future. Apparently you're stupid enough to think that illegals will stop at 1/50th.

>
>Or... we could build a wall
>along the southern border and
>stop the flow of future
>Democrat voters who WILL infiltrate
>and take over other states.
> We won't cut and
>run like you would.
>Without the new voter block
>the Democrats and their New
>Green Deal will be toast
>and we can take back
>California too. It would
>be nice if there was
>some real Americans from other
>states willing to take the
>necessary steps but like a
>bunch of pansies you're willing
>to give away 1/50th of
>our country because you're too
>scared that the big bad
>Democrats might call a NE
>in the future. Apparently
>you're stupid enough to think
>that illegals will stop at
>1/50th.
+ 1

Cut and run? I was told the state is already ruined, is that not true? When you have a part of the body with cancer you cut it out, right?

Both my family and my wife?s family are from ranching families who homesteaded the places over a hundred years ago. My ancestors fought and clawed to keep the places through the depression, the droughts, the hail storms, bad crops, bad markets and idiotic liberal policies over trade. Nary a Californian showed up once to help, ever.

Build the wall but if it is a ruined state with no hope and a cancerous liberal culture tell me how a wall guarantees the California liberal cancer won't continue to spread?

Nemont

Lets just say for sh!ts and giggles that we stop 90 % of the drugs coming through the port of entry. How pucking long will it take for the cartels to start delivering the merchandise where there is no fence. You liberal progressive pukes are not only sore losers, but just plain stupid.

So you believe Americans, who are the consumer of those drugs, will just quit or that the cartels won't adapt and continue to supply the demand for illegal drugs?

The problem is you think drugs are a liberal issue not a social plague that cuts across the entire society.

Build the wall but don't pretend the issue will change much at all until you will deal with the demand side at the same time.

We have had a war on drugs for about as long as we have had a war in poverty. Trillions of dollars spent on both and yet they remain. A wall isn't going to change the demand.

Nemont

Well we would like to build the wall but do you think maybe you Trump haters can get behind him on one issue for the greater good of the country?

I don't live in California, but I don't hate, or even dislike, people from California. That's stupid. Just like I don't hate people from Mexico or other South American countries, but I still don't want them to come here illegally. Nemont, YOU are the problem! You'd rather have Hillary as president than Trump. You live where? Montana? Well, so what. You're still a Trump hater so what good are you? You're against America if you didn't vote to keep Hillary out. And you didn't. Damn Montanans!

nemont when you build that wall around CA. You better include Oregon and Washington state as their liberal state governments are just as bad as in CA. Both of those states have become so liberal that they have drafted anti gun laws that will exceed what we have here in CA.

While you at it you better include a wall around certain Eastern Seaboard states that have strong liberal law makers in office.

Maybe we should have law enforcement pull out of Montana and build a wall around that state since you have more violent criminals per capital and lead the 50 states in officers killed in the line of duty.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-19 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]>I don't live in California, but
>I don't hate, or even
>dislike, people from California. That's
>stupid. Just like I don't
>hate people from Mexico or
>other South American countries, but
>I still don't want them
>to come here illegally. Nemont,
>YOU are the problem! You'd
>rather have Hillary as president
>than Trump. You live where?
>Montana? Well, so what. You're
>still a Trump hater so
>what good are you? You're
>against America if you didn't
>vote to keep Hillary out.
>And you didn't. Damn Montanans!
>

GFY on me wanting Hillary. And claiming I am anti American. I am anti stupidity but you love yourself stupidity.

Your hero rejected $25 billion, didn't request more than $1.6 billion in his own budget request, shut down part of the government and held out for less and now thinks it is a NE.

My attitude of watching the retarded process and the Trump ##### suckers cheering it on is that you won't take yes for an answer.

The true problem is that Trump told American Mexico would ??gladly? pay for the wall, pissed away 2 years of a Republican House Majority and didn't even attempt a border wall deal. It must be a slow moving emergency.

Build the wall I have stated 100 times just quit trying make it the end all and be all of border security and just admit the truth.

One is not required to be in love with Trump in order to be pro American. So stick that up your ass and continue to suck.

Build the wall, if we had a real deal maker it would have already had a 2 year head start.

Not that the truth ever occurs to Trump?s dumbest Stooges.

Nemont

Don?t you need to get to bed in your magic underwear. Does your Bishop know you are up on a Saturday night?

Nemont

The wall IS being built, Nemont. Right now. Don't you ever listen to Trump? Pay attention. Educate yourself. And all he's planning to do is increase the existing fence/wall from 650 miles to 900 miles.

>Don?t you need to get to
>bed in your magic underwear.
> Does your Bishop know
>you are up on a
>Saturday night?
>
>Nemont

I knew you were a Democrat :) claim the moral high ground while attacking other peoples religion and sexual identity Instead of discussing actual fact because you don't have any :) go back to bed troll

NeMont please enlighten us on why Trump didnt take the 25 billion for the wall. Tell us the entire story without asking questions.

35815525404242331390737078828407321517098008576n.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom