Stop enjoying your steaks

Only $16.89 for a Burger King Whopper Meal with Newsomes $20/hr minimum wage .
It's not too late to vote for change but some things are already doomed. And I have a couple relatives who think Biden is awesome . I don't know why they lost their marbles.

We have a gas BBQ, a gas stove, a gas heater and a gas clothes dryer. When I get too old to cut firewood, I'll install a gas fireplace. I'll get a solar powered security light for the garage to make up for it.

We have a gas BBQ, a gas stove, a gas heater and a gas clothes dryer. When I get too old to cut firewood, I'll install a gas fireplace. I'll get a solar powered security light for the garage to make up for it.
Been there, done that and the neighborā€™s dog craps in my yardā€¦ā€¦. every night, so I donā€™t need a solar security light.
image.jpg

They are going to ramp up all the "go green" ideas because they know that after Nov. it all may come to a screeching halt. we spent good money to install solar on our home and have zero electric bills during the months the AC is own.
During the winter our heating is gas and the bills climb to over 140 bucks per month due to the higher cost of gas in CA. I agree, Newsom can stick it where the sun does not shine.
RELH

They are going to ramp up all the "go green" ideas because they know that after Nov. it all may come to a screeching halt. we spent good money to install solar on our home and have zero electric bills during the months the AC is own.
During the winter our heating is gas and the bills climb to over 140 bucks per month due to the higher cost of gas in CA. I agree, Newsom can stick it where the sun does not shine.
RELH
Well, you have low energy costs then. I pay 230 a month year round even pay. That's power, garbage, sewer. I think it's high. We only heat the kitchen,dining,living room, main bathroom. In the summer we cool the master bedroom and the areas we heat in winter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom