Credit Card Hit!

Congrats Apex, I have the same LE elk archery tag! Theres a good chance we'll be seeing each other on the mountain this summer/fall!

I just had a friend call me a few minutes ago and his card got hit this afternoon....I am still waiting....
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Well it's Friday,, still no CC hits.. dammit.. does anyone here bank with Credit Union One and use their card ?? If so have you had any hits ?? Just wondering for my own sanity, " Still holding out hope"

Rink

Part time outdoorsman,,
Full time Grandpa raising the next generation,,,

Don't give up yet boys! My family has drawn out for two general season deer tags (two 35.00 hits on the card)that we might be turning back in. I highly suspect that my wive and I have drawn tags but my 12 year old boy has not. If that is the case when the emails are sent out we just might be turning our tags back in. We would rather be hunting the marshes with our boy then hunting the hills without him.

400bull

They likely had to put most of their resources on NV the last couple of days and put UT charges on the back burner. They really don't need to get UT done till the 31st. I bet they are not done.

I like your thinking Elmer!
That still gives me some false hope that I can hang on to.
By the way, I am still stoked about your Wyoming Bighorn.
How are your plans going? You'd best be bustin your butt to get in shape, and bustin some rocks to tune up the rig!

I am sure there will be some left over archery tags. If you put in for the 5 hardest to draw units you might not draw. But tags may still be avialable. There must be archery tag or they would not ahve made the tags convert to muzzy and then riffle. They are always trying to maximize $$$ with their poor quality product call GS deer tag.

My brother and I put in as a group together. I drew a general muzzy tag last year. He just received a preference point. I haven't seen a hit on my account yet "still hoping" but doesn't his point give us an advantage to draw for the general this year? What are your thoughts on this?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom