credit card hits

E

Elkanddeer98

I still have not received any hits on my credit card and I have me and 3 others, are the hits still going or is it time to give up?

LAST EDITED ON May-17-14 AT 10:30PM (MST)[p]Got a hit Friday and nothing else since then. I got enough points to get other tags I hope. If not I will buy an OTC tag for Idaho and give them my hard earned money not the state of Utah.

Don't give up yet. I got two $40.00 hits on Thursday for general deer and have continued to watch balances regularly. Just checked the Cabelas card a few minutes ago and it's $285.00 short of where it was this morning. Looks like one of my boys got lucky.

It's driving me crazy cause I thought me and a buddy had a really good chance at Wasatch archery elk tags (we averaged at 6) and haven't seen any hits either. I haven't lost all hope yet but it's fading fast. Whenever I have drawn tags money has always come out the first day they start hitting.

My brother had six people apply on his card. I have no doubt the credit cards will continue to be charged through next week. Six people and most of them had multiple preference points for deer. Don't give up yet.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

LAST EDITED ON May-18-14 AT 09:04AM (MST)[p]6 points does look like it would get you the tag. But you have to remember other people might have thought the same thing. I bet lots of rifle and muzzy guy are bailing into the archery pool because they believe the Wasatch only has a couple more good years before it goes down hill with the amount of tags they are giving out. I have 6 points, but I in the nonresident pool now. I moved out of the state last year. I put in for rifle this year due to time restraints at work. Next year I won't be so busy, I might put in for archery with 7 points. I know I didn't draw this year because I use America First Credit Union and they show pending almost immediately after cards get hit. What bank is your card? if its Cabelas than it will probably hit some time between next Monday - Friday. Most people are seeing pending charges and the real charges when the money is taken from the account will come next week. My family went 0-28 on tags that we applied for this year. We don't do general anymore. Once they killed statewide archery we only put in for LE and OIL. Then spend our money in Wyoming the great state of opportunity.

>LAST EDITED ON May-18-14
>AT 09:04?AM (MST)

>
>6 points does look like it
>would get you the tag.
> But you have to
>remember other people might have
>thought the same thing.
>I bet lots of rifle
>and muzzy guy are bailing
>into the archery pool because
>they believe the Wasatch only
>has a couple more good
>years before it goes down
>hill with the amount of
>tags they are giving out.
> I have 6 points,
>but I in the nonresident
>pool now. I moved out
>of the state last year.
>I put in for rifle
>this year due to time
>restraints at work. Next
>year I won't be so
>busy, I might put in
>for archery with 7 points.
> I know I didn't
>draw this year because I
>use America First Credit Union
>and they show pending almost
>immediately after cards get hit.
>What bank is your card?
>if its Cabelas than it
>will probably hit some time
>between next Monday - Friday.
> Most people are seeing
>pending charges and the real
>charges when the money is
>taken from the account will
>come next week. My
>family went 0-28 on tags
>that we applied for this
>year. We don't do
>general anymore. Once they
>killed statewide archery we only
>put in for LE and
>OIL. Then spend our
>money in Wyoming the great
>state of opportunity.

I bank at Jordan credit union. I don't see the pending charges other than it goes missing from my available balance.

>
>I bank at Jordan credit union.
>I don't see the pending
>charges other than it goes
>missing from my available balance.
>

It will be interesting to see the odds with bonus points this year. If you don't get a tag with 6 points there must have been a big chunk of people switch what they were doing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom