My card just got hit.
$40 pending charge for Utah Buck draw.
I bank at Mountain America.

Good luck to all

>$285 and $40 for me!
>
>https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

A PISSCUTTER Bull Tag?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 09:20PM (MST)[p]>I'll be hunting big stinkies on
>Plateau Boulder with my bow!!!!!!
>

Congrats!! You sure have a good streak going in Utah!

Hunted it last year archery and rifle Marley. Get ahold of me and I'll help you get some good starting points.

}}-SLIVER-->

Mine just got hit for two seperate $40.00 charges last night around 7:00pm. That means me and my wife drew our general season deer permits.

How many days will charging of credit cards last?
Just want to know when i should loss hope. thx.
Congrats to all who drew a tag.

Well... here is mine

05/16/2014 UTAH BUCKS PERMIT Entertainment $468.00

Now I just need to find out which choice....Henry? or San Juan?

>Well... here is mine
>
>05/16/2014 UTAH BUCKS PERMIT Entertainment $468.00
>
>
>Now I just need to find
>out which choice....Henry? or San
>Juan?

What was your first choice? Second choices are irrelevant. Congrats to all of you who drew!

Credit card hit for $285. Only one problem, I dont' know if it's me or the wife. But either way, we are hunting bulls on the Fishlake this year. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

>How many days will charging of
>credit cards last?
>Just want to know when i
>should loss hope. thx.
>
>Congrats to all who drew a
>tag.

They say till the emails come out. I know people have been hit like 3-4 days after the start of it. I would say after wed, probably not looking to good. Good luck

I put in for archery and the wife for early rifle. She had 13 points going into this year so I am betting on her cause I only had 1 point.

Very nice. Congrats. My family some how drew 4 tags for Fishlake this year. We drew an archery, 2 muzzleloader tags and a late tag. It should be a very busy fall.

$40 for Utah Bucks. Looks like my dad and I are headin to Boulder with our rifles for the general hunt...

10 Res points and I didn't draw the Book Cliffs South Rifle tag... I can't believe it... :( :(

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Looks like the Fishlake is popular this year. Guess nobody listened to Predator and BigJohnT when they keep saying "there are no elk on the Fishlake".
Good luck to everyone.....

Well my card just got hit for $80.00. Either I'm hunting deer in Vernon his year, or my father in law and I are hunting Gen season deer. Guess I'll have to wait for the draw results to find out for sure.

My card got hit tonight 3 times!

$40.00 Wife's General Deer
$390.00 for my brother and I Dedicated Hunter
$513.00 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Nine Mile Range Creek!!!!

I can't believe I drew my bighorn sheep tag with only 9 points!
Nov. 15-30

I have never been to this area. I have lots of studying, research, and scouting to do.

WIDOW_MAKER
Derek Christensen

I just got hit for $80, looks like me and my best friend going General season Muzzy Deer down south....
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

$285 hit for me! LE elk here I come with my bow!

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom