Crooked taxidermist

cathunter

If any of you guys are looking at using Estes taxidermy, in Utah, for a mount think twice before you take your trophy to him. I'm not one to talk bad of someone but this kid has took alot of heads,horns,and capes from people and now wont return calls and once he has your phone number and knows who ya are you'll never here another thing. He has my 14 year old sisters first buck no monster but 22 inch three point. Paid him to boil the head now he wont answer or call back. I could go on about friends that have their stuff there but i wont just a heads up if your thinkin of usin him.

Why have it boiled? that ruins the bones and doesnt get out all the nasal tissue, which will start to stink, next time get it cleaned out with beetles.

I have also had had experience with this crooked taxidermist my uncle killed a buck back in 07 jay agreed to trade the cape of the buck to boil the skull after confronting him many times and calling him and listening to him promise to bring the deer by the house here it is two seasons later and i havent heard or seen anything...

go to his placeof business or home and hang out until he gives it back put a BIG sign on the side of your truck calling out all the crap he has done and stay there until he brings it out. Let his friends and neighbors all know that he is a liar.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom