CVA Apex

Rob

What's the deal with this new muzzleloader? is any one stocking it? I go the local Sportsmans warehouse and they don't have it. I try to call Bass Pro and they tell me someone will check and call me back but they never do. I've got about $300 worth of Bass Pro gift cards that I've been saving up toward the purchase of a muzzleloader. From what I read I like the Apex so I'm pretty much sold, but I want to feel one. Do any of you know if Bass Pro is carrying this?

Had the same problem I just wanted to look at one. Cabela's did not think they had one but it was with the rifles as it had the 30.06 barell on it. They said that they could not order one with a muzzy barrel so I had a local gun shop order it for me and it will be at least a month maybe two before it is in.

Typically I find at Bass Pro that the first guy you talk to at the gun counter is usually a low lever sales person. I ask about a price match on a scope and they said no. I then ask for a manager who said he didn't think they could match the price since it was an online price. I then ask who could really make the decision and he said he could call if I wanted to. I said that I really did want to know so he called and they approved the price match. Unfortunately with the present setup at Bass Pro they only seem to have fishing people that know anything and the gun area is a last thought. I really like Cabelas better but they are an additional hour and a half drive from me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom