CVA Wolf vs. CVA Wolf 209 Magnum

King_B

Hey all! My wife ordered me a muzzleloader from Cabelas for Christmas. The CVA Wolf with Scope. I'm stoked to get out and use it, but it hasn't come yet. They say they'll have it in stock by the end of January.

I have a question though. I just got off the phone with Cabelas, and they said that the CVA? Wolf 209 Blued/Camo .50 Caliber Rifle with Scope that they show "In Stock" online is not the same as what my wife ordered (CVA Wolf Muzzleloader with Scope - Blued/Camo). The lady said Cabelas no longer carries the gun my wife ordered.

I would assume mine is just an older model. You think? Mine has a 209 ignition, its just not included in the name. She couldn't really tell me the difference between the two or why they don't carry it any more. My wife got a killer deal on it, so I don't think I could get a better deal anywhere else.

So now I'll ask questions that customer service didn't know:
You think mine is just on older model than the one online?
How much difference is there usually between models?

Thanks!

Every year some store arround me has these on sale after season.I am watching and plan on picking one up when they go on sale.
Enjoy your rifle.

So far... so good. Just can't wait to get out and shoot it. To make a long story short, I ended up getting the newest model of the Wolf without the scope.

Now all I need is a tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom