cylinder stoves are great!

H

huntingnut1

I have a 12x15 wall tent and bought the hunter model and it kept us more than warm we were able to sleep with the windows open woodstoves are the only way to go

I second that!! Awesome stoves. Another nice option is the side mounted water tank, always have hot water and we left the lid up on our tank, seemed to help keep sinuses from getting dried out.

These stoves are awesome I built two stoves that are 28 inches long and I used 16 inch pipe cut the top off and put 1/8 flat plate. Kept a fire for 12 hours, not to bad. Built 2 of them for less than 100 dollars, Look a lot like the outfitter cylinder stove. I have a 14x16 tent and it would run you out it was so warm.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-06 AT 11:31AM (MST)[p]Yea they are great stoves, but their customer relations department sucks the big one. I bought a Hunter model stove for my tent and it has been great.

I sent them a letter raving about their stoves after I had used it a few times. I figured that they would like to know that I was pleased with their product.

I expected a "thanks for the support" reply back, but never heard a word from them. I didn't expect much, but I did expect an acknowledgement. How hard is it to hit the reply button?

If they treat their satisfied customers like that, how do they treat people who have a problem?

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-06
>AT 11:31?AM (MST)

>
>I expected a "thanks for the
>support" reply back, but never
>heard a word from them.
> I didn't expect much,
>but I did expect an
>acknowledgement. How hard is
>it to hit the reply
>button?
>
>If they treat their satisfied customers
>like that, how do they
>treat people who have a
>problem?

Are you serious!? Dude you have got to be joking. Heck they should have sent you a new stove to test and put out reviews on because you like their product. I have the small "Hunter" version and it is a well built quality stove. We bought it as a pack in stove for our spike camp. We have only tested it in the 10x12 tent and have no worrys about it's ability to properly meter air and produce the needed heat. We use a different brands large stove to heat our larger tents 14x17, but based on the small version the larger version should work fine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom