Daily Sentinel Commission meeting-wolves

littlebull209338

If you would like to read some lawyer speak about this "process" read this article in todays paper. There was an effort to have an oversight committee made up of Western Slope representatives....got shot down...this article will make you more upset than you might already be.

Not sure I can be more aggravated with our Colorado government than I already am. The Dem government is throwing in more fuel while fanning the flames.

Homer I don't know how to post links. Go to Grand Junction Daily Sentinel and look up article on Big Game Commissioners meeting and about 2/3 down you will find it. What they have done it looks like is to hire a 3rd party to over-see the wolf introduction. They are planning a series of public comment meetings instead of an oversight committee which was to be made up of local county commissioners etc.. This will be just a crock and they will pay no attention and do what ever they please. This is turning into a real bigCLUSTER ! No surprise !

Aaah, so that Texas breeding does allow you to google something? Can you say HYPOCRITE. LMFAO. :eek::alien::eek::alien::eek::alien::ROFLMAO:
There is a difference between me searching for something a fellow MM member can’t find and you trying to sound smart by Googling everything under the sun to join a conversation. You have zero original thoughts and it is plain as day to see. If you had read this thread and understood it, you would have seen that was what happened. Over your head once again Mr WannaBe Biologist.

There is a difference between me searching for something a fellow MM member can’t find and you trying to sound smart by Googling everything under the sun to join a conversation. You have zero original thoughts and it is plain as day to see. If you had read this thread and understood it, you would have seen that was what happened. Over your head once again Mr WannaBe Biologist.
Wow!!! Such a well thought out post. Very impressive. LMFAO.:alien::devilish::alien::devilish::alien::devilish: HYPOCRITE!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom