Dall Sheep Poaching Trial

BC, the simple fact is you would not be brought up on speeding charges 15 years later as the statute of limitations would run and it would be time barred, that is for both the USA and Canada. I looked it up as I had a slow day at work today (as you said google is our friend, as I used google then Westlaw to confirm the answer).

Tristate-Hate to break it to you but there is not a statute of limitations of poaching in BC, or the Yukon, that is how I know the answer the the above comment to BC. Therefore your 15 year comment is mute. As for rape, murder, and a few other crimes with no statute of limitations most places do not have limitations on these crimes because they are Malum In Se. Tristate if you do not know what that means watch Legally Blonde on your next date or google the phrase.

Y'all I should have just googled the statutes of limitations and told Tristate off in the beginning but heck for a minute over the weekend and after a few beers it sounded kind of logical right lol.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Deerslayer,

I know what statute of limitations is. I am the person that introduced it here. My point her was for people to imagine their crimes that they have committed were to be treated as this one is and to realize many of those crimes have a much more forgiving statute of limitations and those crimes may actually endanger people. I find it interesting that BC is chasing this man harder than they would than if someone actually did steal something from you.

Dw,

I know about Sampson's law and quite frankly it is a law written to please Disney fans and stooges. The name of the law itself humanize a animals and gives credibility to the anti-hunting agenda. Colorado ISP sharpening the blade which will cut hunters throats.

>Hey mtn man u think elkassassins
>ever gonna tell us what
>that ticket cost?

nope, I think he is too embarassed. That thread will get pulled by his request, lol

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

They ever Back Track on ww He'll be eatin Quacker Stew the Rest of His Life in the SLC Jail Cell!

Just Think though wiley!

If You're Lucky you might get some ground Venison from them StickFlippers shootin the City Deer!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Deerslayer,
>
>I know what statute of limitations
>is. I am the
>person that introduced it here.
> My point her was
>for people to imagine their
>crimes that they have committed
>were to be treated as
>this one is and to
>realize many of those crimes
>have a much more forgiving
>statute of limitations and those
>crimes may actually endanger people.
> I find it interesting
>that BC is chasing this
>man harder than they would
>than if someone actually did
>steal something from you.
>
>Dw,
>
>I know about Sampson's law and
>quite frankly it is a
>law written to please Disney
>fans and stooges. The
>name of the law itself
>humanize a animals and gives
>credibility to the anti-hunting agenda.
> Colorado ISP sharpening the
>blade which will cut hunters
>throats.

I give u facts u give me opinion

I will give Tristate one thing. He has an accurate read on BottomRung (TopGun). BottomRung several times has posted untrue and inflamatory information about me. And after one such post where he was particularly viscous and posted my name and address and the lies, my front window was shot out of my home.The day after that 2 camouflaged intruders broke into my home with a pry bar and woke my wife up from her nap.
I know BottomRung to be a feverish, selfish, unhappy old clod. Topgun seems to hate people and I suppose really, he just hates himself. He may have good reason. I do know him to treat people like garbage and claim to have some grand reason for doing so.
I find TopGun intellectually to be near moron. He attacks and attacks and rarely has anything other than his own hatred to share. I have also found TopGun to be a coward: aggressively attacking other who dont agree with him only to claim foul by asking Founder to delete mean spirited posts directed at him...he is pretty weak... now that he doesnt have his badge to hide behind anymore.

Actually you gave me A fact I already know that really doesn't mean didly squat to this argument so I really don't know what you are bragging about. But if you need to, be my guest. You really do conform quite nicely to the anti-hunting agenda. By the way what I just said was opinion. For whatever reason that is important to you so I just thought I would let you know beforehand. Why don't you go ahead and give me the fact of how old a boy you are?

>Actually you gave me A fact
>I already know that really
>doesn't mean didly squat to
>this argument so I really
>don't know what you are
>bragging about. But if
>you need to, be my
>guest. You really do
>conform quite nicely to the
>anti-hunting agenda. By the
>way what I just said
>was opinion. For whatever
>reason that is important to
>you so I just thought
>I would let you know
>beforehand. Why don't you
>go ahead and give me
>the fact of how old
>a boy you are?

Once again when lacking the intellect to win an arguement always resort to name calling

What name? You say I am name calling but I am asking you a question. Oh wait a minute I have made the assumption that you are a boy. I apologize. Now please answer the question. How old are you young lady?

>What name? You say I
>am name calling but I
>am asking you a question.
> Oh wait a minute
>I have made the assumption
>that you are a boy.
> I apologize. Now
>please answer the question.
>How old are you young
>lady?

I rest my case!

Ms., or Mrs. DW quite frankly this lost all seriousness the minute you decided "Thou Shalt not poach" was on the ten commandments. So answer the question and lets get to know each other. How old are you mam?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-14 AT 08:54AM (MST)[p]>I will give Tristate one thing.
>He has an accurate read
>on BottomRung (TopGun). BottomRung several
>times has posted untrue and
>inflamatory information about me. And
>after one such post where
>he was particularly viscous and
>posted my name and address
>and the lies, my front
>window was shot out of
>my home.The day after that
>2 camouflaged intruders broke into
>my home with a pry
>bar and woke my wife
>up from her nap.
> I know BottomRung to
>be a feverish, selfish, unhappy
>old clod. Topgun seems to
>hate people and I suppose
>really, he just hates himself.
>He may have good reason.
>I do know him to
>treat people like garbage and
>claim to have some grand
>reason for doing so.
> I find TopGun intellectually
>to be near moron. He
>attacks and attacks and rarely
>has anything other than his
>own hatred to share. I
>have also found TopGun to
>be a coward: aggressively attacking
>other who dont agree with
>him only to claim foul
>by asking Founder to delete
>mean spirited posts directed at
>him...he is pretty weak... now
>that he doesnt have his
>badge to hide behind anymore.

Your accusation is hilarious when your real name and that you live in Utah is right in your profile to be seen by anyone that wants to click on it, LOL! I know you know that because I've read your posts calling those who have their profiles disabled cowards (mine isn't). Please elaborate what was untrue and inflammatory information that I have posted about you? You realize you're actually the one who has come on this site talking about being busted for various violations by the "fish cops" while you were out guiding and, therefore, have nothing but ill will against every LE person because of it and it's only happened because "they are out to get you"! Almost every post you make is a tirade of some sort against LE, game laws, etc. It's really pretty simple in this day and age of the internet to do a search to find out plenty about a person and their history with law violations or are you not aware of that? So again, if I'm such a bad guy I will ask you again what was untrue or inflammatory in any of my posts to or about you? Now it also appears you are accusing me of being the cause of a window being shot out and intruders breaking into your home within a two day period of one of my posts, LOL! Hey, maybe it was "fish cops" getting revenge because you dislike all of them so much! It's amazing how you seem to think you know so much about me from a few posts on a site when you actually don't know a friggin thing about me other than my name and where I live. I can understand your dislike of me when I state unequivocally about how I detest law violators of any sort and I guess you fit in there with the various statements you've made aboout being busted more than once while guiding. It's also incredible how you came up with that deal about Founder and me asking for deletion of posts. FYI I'm a big boy that can stand on my own and I don't need anyone to do my battles or delete posts I don't like, but that was a good one, LOL! These threads are really interesting and I could give a rip what you or Tristate post since you're both so full of it. Here's an idea though. Maybe when you're guiding and scouting is on the slow side you should sit down and write some fiction because you seem to be very good at it, as well as how you're all knowing. Geez, I thought there was only one big Guy up above that fit that description! Notice I didn't say lies, since I don't want you to start claiming that I called you a liar! Better yet, why not just stick to guiding your sheep hunters, as I understand you are one of the best and most knowledgeable persons there is regarding wild sheep. PS: That last line WAS intended as a compliment!

HA HA CAT, I heard the jail is making gyro's with a mix
of city deer and crow now that the crow hunt is legal.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Somebody Ain't Huntin in Utah till 2020!

Not Legally anyway!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-14 AT 10:07PM (MST)[p]>Somebody Ain't Huntin in Utah till
>2020!
>
>Not Legally anyway!

Bess: Not only in Utah, but in about 40 states that are involved in the Wildlife Violator Compact! The guy has a lot of nerve to accuse me of making statements against him that are "untrue and inflamatory"! Yep, the fish cops are just picking on the poor guy, LOL! Look these charges up in the Utah link and files mentioned and tell me I was rough on this scofflaw:

BRAD GLEN TURNER

?License 7620601-7500 ? Outfitter (Revoked) ◦Case 2010-123
■ Memorandum of Understanding ? 04/19/2010
■ Agency Action ? 06/03/2014
■ Finding of Fact ? 07/29/2014

http://dopl.utah.gov/orders/index.html?lic=7620601-7500

Topgun-In every citizen of Utah's defense our DOPL is up in the night, on a lot of stuff. I had a license denied to work as a Alarm Company Customer Service Rep, but was approved without any question/probationary period to work as a Security Guard. I was going to work for the alarm company about 2 months before I decided to apply for the security guard job, needless to say within three months I had one license denied and one approved. Explain to me now how that makes one lick of sense, I can't be licensed to take customer service calls about peoples bills but I can work as a little bro to law enforcement.

Oh and before I forget I had nothing on my record at the time, not even a speeding ticket, as I was just bairly 18 years old.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

>Topgun-In every citizen of Utah's defense
>our DOPL is up in
>the night, on a lot
>of stuff. I had a
>license denied to work as
>a Alarm Company Customer Service
>Rep, but was approved without
>any question/probationary period to work
>as a Security Guard. I
>was going to work for
>the alarm company about 2
>months before I decided to
>apply for the security guard
>job, needless to say within
>three months I had one
>license denied and one approved.
>Explain to me now how
>that makes one lick of
>sense, I can't be licensed
>to take customer service calls
>about peoples bills but I
>can work as a little
>bro to law enforcement.
>
>Oh and before I forget I
>had nothing on my record
>at the time, not even
>a speeding ticket, as I
>was just bairly 18 years
>old.
>
>?If men were angels, no government
>would be
>necessary.? John Adams

Why in the world are you asking me about how that Utah Division does it's job? Ask them why they made differing calls that don't seem to make sense to you and if you didn't ask and get a legitimate answer you should have. Without knowing all the particulars of your case and history there is no way I would even offer a guess as to whether they were right or wrong in either decision!

I helped coach a middle school girls basketball team one time......

This thread is kinda like that.

I will reserve my judgement for when the FACTS are available.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

>I helped coach a middle school
>girls basketball team one time......
>
>
>This thread is kinda like that.
>
>
>I will reserve my judgement for
>when the FACTS are
>available.
>
>Bill
>
>People who work for a living
>are quickly being
>overwhelmed by people who vote for
>a living.

What other "Facts" do you need? If you click on that link in my other post, you can read what the guy was charged with and convicted for game law violations. That and violations in a number of other states led to the DWR revoking his hunting licenses until 2020. Then due to those findings it resulted in the DOPL pulling his guide license for that same period of time. He's now appealing the DWR rulings, but unless that is overturned he won't be doing much in 40 states as far as hunting or guiding for 6 years.

Its cheaper to be guilty sometimes Topgun, its like the speeding ticket I got once. $65 to take traffic school or fight the darn thing and spend up the whazoo. The point is I tried to give you a real world example as to how inconsistent and asinine the DOPL can be in Utah you come up with a answer that well is narrow minded. The facts of my denial and approval are I had no record (juvenile nor adult), how hard is it to see that they are inconsistent on that simple fact alone?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-14 AT 06:05PM (MST)[p]>Its cheaper to be guilty sometimes
>Topgun, its like the speeding
>ticket I got once. $65
>to take traffic school or
>fight the darn thing and
>spend up the whazoo. The
>point is I tried to
>give you a real world
>example as to how inconsistent
>and asinine the DOPL can
>be in Utah you come
>up with a answer that
>well is narrow minded. The
>facts of my denial and
>approval are I had no
>record (juvenile nor adult), how
>hard is it to see
>that they are inconsistent on
>that simple fact alone?

It may be cheaper one time even if you're not guilty, but this guy was found in violation of various game laws in five different states. If that doesn't tell you he's a scofflaw, I don't know what it would take to convince you! As far as your problems are concerned, I'm not being narrow minded when I just hear your side of the situation and have no idea why the decisions were made the way you say they were. I asked a question if you had followed up to get a definitive answer as to why the DOPL ruled the way they did in your case. You evidently didn't make an inquiry since you haven't answered my question. If that's the case, IMHO you should have inquired, asked for a hearing, or whatever else you may have had available to possibly change the ruling. Your case, however, if it is as you stated and I have no reason to believe otherwise, is completely different from the ruling the DOPL issued against Trammer. He had so many serious violations it would seem that anyone with a first grade education would realize that he needed to finally be dealt with like the repeat offender he is. If he has to go out and dig ditches to support himself and his family, he brought it on himself by repeated law violations in five states. In his case it wasn't three strikes and you're out, but almost double that in infractions. IMHO 6 years is a light sentence and he's lucky he didn't have his priviledges revoked for life! I really wonder how many other things the guy did illegally if he got caught that many times in so many states!

It's amazing to me that some people are so game to defend poaching and poachers. This is how these topics should go:

-Someone posts up a newsworthy about some loser (allegedly) poaching (allegedly) a trophy animal.
-Every sportsman out there should acknowledges if said loser (alleged) is convicted, he should be strung up by his scrotum.
-If he's found not guilty, great for him.
-Every moves on...

Instead, this is how it goes:
-Someone posts up a newsworthy about some loser (allegedly) poaching (allegedly) a trophy animal.
-400 posts about animals not being people, this really isn't a big deal, victimizing said loser's (alleged) family by actually enforcing the law, blah, blah, blah.
-If he's found not guilty, a bunch of 'I told you so's' come out.
-If he's found guilty we get 400 more posts about animals not being people, this really isn't a big deal, victimizing said loser's (no longer alleged at this point) family by actually enforcing the law, blah, blah, blah.

Fascinating stuff....really.

Why would anyone defend or minimize the actions of a poacher?

(Talking in circles coming in 3.....2.....)

+1 Vanilla (I'm sure Tristate will have some bull$hit to share with us about how long his d!ck is and how many lawyer friends he has that say you are wrong, and all the rest of the usual stuff)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>It's amazing to me that some
>people are so game to
>defend poaching and poachers.
>This is how these topics
>should go:
>
>-Someone posts up a newsworthy about
>some loser (allegedly) poaching (allegedly)
>a trophy animal.
>-Every sportsman out there should acknowledges
>if said loser (alleged) is
>convicted, he should be strung
>up by his scrotum.
>-If he's found not guilty, great
>for him.
>-Every moves on...
>
>Instead, this is how it goes:
>
>-Someone posts up a newsworthy about
>some loser (allegedly) poaching (allegedly)
>a trophy animal.
>-400 posts about animals not being
>people, this really isn't a
>big deal, victimizing said loser's
>(alleged) family by actually enforcing
>the law, blah, blah, blah.
>
>-If he's found not guilty, a
>bunch of 'I told you
>so's' come out.
>-If he's found guilty we get
>400 more posts about animals
>not being people, this really
>isn't a big deal, victimizing
>said loser's (no longer alleged
>at this point) family by
>actually enforcing the law, blah,
>blah, blah.
>
>Fascinating stuff....really.
>
>Why would anyone defend or minimize
>the actions of a poacher?
>
>
>(Talking in circles coming in 3.....2.....)
>

I'm new to this whole forum stuff had I read your last post first vanilla I would have saved myself alot of wasted time arguing with an idiot.....u should b on the welcoming committee!!!

Or we could all be like Vanilla who on the last controversial poaching thread started bragging about how it was a strong case WITH NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER, and that he gets convictions with less all the time. Meanwhile the person accused never even got arrested because the people that actually deal in these matters realized that they were being pushed by a bunch of idiot zealots who think we should all get pitch forks and torches "and hang people by their scrotums" every time a dumb animal gets killed.

Mrs. DW some people do make it past the age of ten and still use logic and judgment in this world. You and Vanilla can continue your debate now on how internet lynching should go and your fascinations with other means genitals.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-14 AT 07:01AM (MST)[p]Not to be confused with defending a convicted Poacher, i won't, i will always defend a accused Hunter that has not been even arrested yet, yet alone convicted.

Tristate is right in that regard.

How would you feel being accused of poaching, having it whispered at your place of work and among your peers that someone read someplace that you were about to be arrested for wildlife crimes?

Vanills states, "If he's found not guilty, great for him"

Oh, good for him huh? no harm no foul? Sorry that we drug your name thru the dirt but we all thought you were the bad guy? Never mind, go back to your life now even though many will never forget that you were accused?

I won't defend a Poacher but several like the guys eating off the carcass here now, taking credit and victory laps are the worst guys at not waiting until a person is arrested, let alone convicted, before spreading their trash talk that to them is harmless unless the victims of their published suspicion are found guilty.

Innocent until PROVEN Guilty. Then, hang the Bastard!!

The BC guy here taking the Dall sheep was Convicted. He gets what he has coming to him as it should be!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

DW,Then you don't know the whole story and at what vanilla was getting at. These same guys accused a archer of shooting a big city buck out of season, in the wrong area, and had lots of Creditable witnesses with an arrest to be emanate.

In that case, to my knowledge, no arrest, no convictions and it irritates them to no end that some here, myself included, called for the authorities to do their job before dragging the accused thru the streets.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Ok, I may have missed where it was said that the guy with the Dall sheep was convicted, I tried to read the whole thread but I must admit I didn't read it all.

If he was convicted then yes I retract saying I will wait for all of the facts if not then ....... Well I will wait for my judgement.

On the other guy there is plenty there to make a judgement and I have. He deserves what the law hands down nothing more and nothing less.

I agree with Joey on the witch hunt crap that always shows on these threads and the usual people who do the hunting.

Bill

I never saw where it said Dall sheep guy was convicted. Looks like he has one investigation ongoing and one trial coming.

OK, edit; IF he is found guilty, he'll get what he has coming to him, as it should be!

Joey

Hey Tristate,

Do you believe someone other than OJ killed Nicole Brown Simpson?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>DW,Then you don't know the whole
>story and at what vanilla
>was getting at. These same
>guys accused a archer of
>shooting a big city buck
>out of season, in the
>wrong area, and had lots
>of Creditable witnesses with an
>arrest to be emanate.
>
>In that case, to my knowledge,
>no arrest, no convictions and
>it irritates them to no
>end that some here, myself
>included, called for the authorities
>to do their job before
>dragging the accused thru the
>streets.
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Yep sage that was b4 my time here. Thanx for the heads up

NVB, in all fairness I don't think even the O.J. jury believed him to be innocent. I think a rich man bought a VERY CAPABLE defense team and they whipped a mostly inept prosecution team and created reasonable doubt in the jury's minds.

The system got it wrong on O.J. , not the first time or the last. It happens both ways. Once the trial is over I will judge.

Bill

Guilty people get away with breaking the law every day. Just because you are not eventually convicted by a judge or a jury at trial does not make you a law abiding citizen, and it CERTAINLY does not make you "innocent." One of the most misunderstood principles of the constitution is "innocent until proven guilty." It's right up there with "freedom of speech" I hear people griping about on these forums all the time.

PS- I never once said the Cache County guy was guilty. I simply said that you can charge someone and get a conviction without eye witnesses or confession to a crime, and that happens all the time in non-poaching cases. My argument was in theory only. And no matter how many fake attorneys tristate says he polled in Texas over tea and crumpets, I'm still correct on that. It's not opinion, nor is it even debatable. Those are cold hard facts.

I never said you did say he was guilty. I said that you stated you could convict him easily. Which shows me you are an abusive zealot. You don't worry whether someone is guilty or innocent or whether you should do something. You only care about whether it is possible to wreck someone's life and I feel you take great pride in doing just that.

Its funny how you attack the "fake attorneys" I know, but in the end they were right and you were wrong. Isn't it amazing how "fake" people are better people than you are. I bet that eats you up on the inside.

The only way I would be wrong is for people to not get charged and convicted all the time without eye witness testimony and/or confessions. And since those happen all the time, in every jurisdiction across this country, I'm not wrong. Like I said, this isn't a matter of opinion. It is a fact.

PS- You'd lose that bet. This is the internet. I know you are completely obsessed with it and it controls your life. I stop in for a little break from reality and some entertainment every once in a while. You are almost as obsessed with talking in circles on the internet as you are with defending poaching. Which brings me back to my original question: Why does tristate defend poaching so much all the time? Projecting, maybe?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-14 AT 12:10PM (MST)[p]>I never said you did say
>he was guilty. I
>said that you stated you
>could convict him easily.
>Which shows me you are
>an abusive zealot. You
>don't worry whether someone is
>guilty or innocent or whether
>you should do something.
>You only care about whether
>it is possible to wreck
>someone's life and I feel
>you take great pride in
>doing just that.
>
>Its funny how you attack the
>"fake attorneys" I know, but
>in the end they were
>right and you were wrong.
> Isn't it amazing how
>"fake" people are better people
>than you are. I
>bet that eats you up
>on the inside.

It's amazing how Tristate can just read a few posts by people on this site and pretend to know everything there is about them. Then his MO is to talk down to them in a very condescending negative way like he just did to Vanilla in the above post. It's like if everyone came on and would say how lousy his taxidermy is due to his being on the internet all day and not having enough time to do the exacting work that a good taxidermist needs to put out top quality work. It's a wonder this thread has survived, unlike the other, where he continued to post one sarcastic post after another against anyone who disagreed with him!

For those who haven't taken the time to closely read this entire thread here is a quick synopsis. The original OP concerned a person who is on trial for the alleged poaching of a Dall Sheep 15 years ago in the Yukon. The trial is still ongoing and until it is concluded he is presumed innocent until found guilty or possibly changes his plea to guilty. The other person being discussed is a member (Brad Turner aka Trammer)of this site that has game law violations in five different western states that have all been adjudicated and ended with verdicts against the defendant. The latest just occurred in Utah where the DWR revoked his hunting priviledges until 2020. Those convictions may also be honored in all of the approximately 40 states that have signed on to the Wildlife Violator Compact. The revocation of his hunting priviledges have now led to the UTAH DOL revoking his Utah guiding/outfitting license until 2020.

If that post doesn't scream with narcissism nothing does. I love the opening line. "The only way I would be wrong....." Dude that is rich. I also like how your way to defend yourself is to insinuate that I am in fact a poacher. If find it amazing that the three government employees that I know of on this website have all accused me of that. Who teaches yall that? The minute your brain won't bail out your butt you decide to start rumors that they are law breakers.

I don't speak that way to everybody just to zealots and scum like you and Vanilla. You know the people who tell lies and gossip about people behind their back or demand for people to be hung by their scrotums, or cheer when people loose their jobs. I am different than you. It doesn't take other peoples personal failures in life to bring happiness to mine.

And round, and round we go. Just like I said we would.....

Why don't you tell us about how this sheep isn't a person so we shouldn't worry about a poor guy who decided he'd just kill it illegally. After all, poaching isn't a big deal...so it should be totally okay. Based upon your statements, it shouldn't even be against the law.

>I'm neither a zealot or scum,
>just a person with a
>higher intellect

LOL! Don't you know by now that whatever Tristate says you are is the truth and nothing but the truth! A Christian like Tristate continually says he is would never speak unkindly of another person even when they disagree with him. Well, I guess that takes him out of the desigantion of Christian if you read the various nasty posts he's made to just about everyone on this thread that has an opinion contrary to his.

Hey Tristate! When you have ample time would you please explain what the felony charges were that you said treapassers were charged with and convicted of when caught trespassing on your ranch? Thank you!

Now I understand why you don't think you need evidence to convict people. You just make up whatever you want and see if you can stick it to the. Then I love the ending, "Based upon your statements". No those are your statements and your a liar because I have never said that. You are really desperate.

"A Christian like Tristate continually says he is would never speak unkindly of another person even when they disagree with him. "

Are you saying this or are you saying I said this. Either way you are full of it.

"Well, I guess that takes him out of the designation of Christian if you read the various nasty posts he's made to just about everyone on this thread that has an opinion contrary to his."

The truth sure can be nasty sometimes. Whoever said Christianity can't be disgusted or speak of their disgusts. Why do you decide what Christianity is. You are an aweful lot like Mrs. DW. Both of yall think yall should be speaking for God.

"Hey Tristate! When you have ample time would you please explain what the felony charges were that you said treapassers were charged with and convicted of when caught trespassing on your ranch? Thank you!"

They were both convicted of killing whitetail deer on private property they weren't allowed on. There may have been a lesser change of waste of meat but I am not sure. Also it is not MY Ranch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom