DEAD DEER SEX- nice !

H

hunterman67

now this is the 2nd time I am posting this crap because I think everyone needs to see it. I hope the mods do NOT delete it AGAIN ! that would sure worry me as this is public record involving the animals we all hunt and defend. all news regarding deer- good or bad should be able to be viewed- right ? personally I cannot believe that for a 2nd violation he is only getting probation. this should be jail time or at least the looney bin for a few years ! heres a photo of this loser.

deaddeersexguy.jpg

SUPERIOR, Wis. - A 20-year-old man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer. The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."

? 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

M WAITE, AZ.

some ranchers along the mex boarder are having problems with wetbacks sexually assulting they animal too!!
rm

that would be alot like midget wrestling- you know its wrong but you look anyway.
M WAITE, AZ.

Nice to know I'm not the only one that gets a woody when I see a nice deer. That dude needs some serious help.

yeah. I am at least glad he will be made to register as a sex offender- that way wherever he lives everyone knows he is a WHACK-O. I cannot even imagine this guy around schools, or kids, your family freaking dog- this is OUT THERE ! especially knowing that he already was convicted of killing the horse to have sex with it, then the dead deer. if he has been caught 2 times I wonder how many there were/are besides the 2 ?
M WAITE, AZ.

This guy isn't any worse than Forthewall, with what he has posted on "A Letter Home......". They're both extremely sick and should consider suicide.

Wonder if this dude likes sheep ?
If so he might want to move to Wyoming, Bess told me its treated like a parking ticket up there, I'm still wondering how he got that information :7

JJUUDDAASS PPRRIIEESSTT BBeeeeffyy!!!

Beefy!!!

IF JACKMASTER HERES YOU TALKIN LIKE THAT HE'LL BE HEADED TO WYOMING!!!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CAN OF RED SPRAY PAINT???

YES JACKMASTER!!!

THERE ARE RED-HEADS IN WYOMING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! }> }> }> }> }>

RE: JJUUDDAASS PPRRIIEESSTT BBeeeeffyy!!!

Sick guy will graduate from dead deer to dead humans someday. Lock him in the psychology ward until they have a handle on his issues.

Ed

460af8215160cb22.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-07 AT 03:37AM (MST)[p]thats kinda what I was thinking of when I decided to post this here. this guy has already taken the life of a freaking horse to have sex with it, now the deer was already dead. but two times he's been caught doing this stuff- how many times has he NOT gotten caught for this crap ????? since they authorities already know he's a freaking whack job- they should put him away, he will move onto other bigger things sometime- people, children, ? I don't want that ##### living around me- it will only be for a short time anyway because I will all of a sudden have a large pile of fertilizer in my treewells !!!!! since he had registered, or told to register you can look online and see where him and others like him live- now adays people need to know who thier neighbors are- and what they do, etc !!!!!

M WAITE, AZ.

It's got to be Bush's fault!

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom