Dead Down Wind scent control

bullelk97

I noticed Cabelas had a ton of Dead Down Wind scent control stuff on clearance. Has anyone used this brand of stuff and does it work or did they put it on clearance because it sucks?

The anti-perspirant works better than anything I've ever found. Dont know about the rest of their products. The reason its on clearance is because they changed or "improved" all of the products for this year.

I've tried the dead down wind spray and it seemed to work ok but I noticed it has an odor when you spray it on. Its hard to discribe but you can definately smell the enzymes in it. I'd bet the deer can smell them too. I've switched back to scent shield. Another thing you might try is to take some foliage from where you hunt, boil it down and filter it, then put the juice in a bottle and spray that on your clothes, works like a dream! I've got some spray I made and use in the desert that rocks. Better than any cover scent you could ever buy in the store! Especially if you take foliage from right where you hunt.

Donnie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom