Deadline for Apps

cosmic_cowboy

Very Active Member
Well Guys the deadline is almost here... I'm trying a few different hunts this year and keeping my fingers crossed... Good Luck to all and I hope you get a great tag.
Jack

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-14 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]Good luck all I applied for was elk this year. Maybe I'll get lucky and draw that Gila tag again.

Ha ha....you know it will be if they have a crash or bandwidth overload!!! I don't know why so many people wait till the last minute to apply......I say if the system goes down due to too much online activity......heck with it!!! If a person is serious about it, then it should already be done!!!

>Ha ha....you know it will be
>if they have a crash
>or bandwidth overload!!! I
>don't know why so many
>people wait till the last
>minute to apply......I say if
>the system goes down due
>to too much online activity......heck
>with it!!! If a
>person is serious about it,
>then it should already be
>done!!!

Yep, but I guess most are not as passionate as we are! Good luck guys!

I sigh a sigh of relief when the deadline has passed (passing now) means nobody else can apply and steal my tags! HA

This is probably very true!!!! The time has come and gone!!!! Good luck ladies and gentlemen!!!! Hope they treat us right!!!!

This is my first year applying though I was lucky enough to get tags for mulie's and elk last year. The month and a half wait is going to be a LONG one to find out what/if I drew.

I know it's probably a little early/pessimistic to even talk about this, but if I don't draw a muley tag, I'll be looking to the leftover tags to get an opportunity to hunt. Do you know when those leftover tags are generally made available for purchase? Just trying to be ready if needed.

Mixed thoughts on this--if I draw any of my hunts I'll be happy to stay here and hunt. But if I don't draw, then I might be able to parlay that misfortune into persuading the wifey that I need an African or an Alaskan vacation...

Africa would be cool Mosey... Also always wanted to go to Alaska for a BIG BEAR... Grizz or coastal black...guess I'll keep dreaming of a winning lottery ticket! Only way the wife will OK it LOL... GL
Jack

The anticipation is killing me and now to have to wait an extra week to find out. I guess it gives me an extra week to get my good vibes going.

the longest wait ever!! I read that the result might be posted by 4/30 due to the passing of the TERK bill....who knows!!
Good Luck everyone!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom