Deep Fried Chicken Salad

Blank

Long Time Member
Normally don't leave the fried skin and breading on my leftover fried chicken for chicken salad. Tried it tonight and it was really good!! Hard boiled eggs, celery, sweet relish, Vidalia onion, mayo, gray poupon mustard. Had fished all day, and this was a cool easy snack on Club crackers.

Yes, we did catch fish!!!

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_6885.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

Excellent Blank, nice to know what you look like....exactly as I had you pictured. Only thing to made that pic better was you wearing your Master Chef cap. Thanks for sharing.

The chow looks delicious.

You look like you’ve down to summer fighting weight too.

Don’t know how you stay so streamlined Chef Blank…. Maybe you’re just one of these Celebrity Chefs…….. you just cook it up, take a picture and someone else eats it for ya.

Not hardly down to fighting weight, but hopefully a good tag or two will help spur that on. Here in the RV, a typical breakfast lunch and dinner for today. Protein shakes, and sausage and potato casserole tonight. The awning side of the RV is shaded after 4:00, so early and sometimes long happy hours. Since AZ doesn't change times, I figure it's five o'clock somewhere!!!

IMG_6890.jpeg

It for sure is…….. somewhere, every hour, no reason not wine and dinner where ever the feelings right!

Sure wish there some of those white fleshed fish within casting distance of Glenwood!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom